Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 1 Exchange Not Working.
07-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Ok so since the servers been back up, I haven't been able to buy anything off the exchange except for a dam lockbox
Captain
# 2
07-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Yup, there's a couple of threads on this already. I can list items but they donrt show up via a search.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-12-2012, 07:50 PM
I was compelled to headbutt my monitor. Thankfully I have a bit of restraint. I just won't be playing for a few days till they fix all this crap.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-12-2012, 08:12 PM
I've logged out after noticing this issue. As I primarily do DOff missions, samples, etc, the exchange is somewhat critical. I'm fairly patient, so I will wait a day or two to see if this is fixed. Also to note, the first couple of days after an update, the exchange market typically sees an outrageous increase of artificial pricing for easily acquired items, so a short wait for bug fixes and market stability will do some of us good.
Banned
# 5
07-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Thank you Cryptic/PWE for ****ing up yet again. Every time you do something to the game, you screw something up.
Lieutenant
# 6
07-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetivanova View Post
Thank you Cryptic/PWE for ****ing up yet again. Every time you do something to the game, you screw something up.
Well, there isn't a need to be so harsh. When on Tribble I ignored the exchange. There isn't much participation on the scale of what live servers see, so it typically goes unnoticed, or unreported for developers to correct any unforeseen issues. I imagine they are spread a bit thin with another development in progress.
Empire Veteran
# 7 Exchange Purchases Won't Work
07-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Since the upgrade I can't buy anything off the exchange, I have the EC, for example I am trying to buy a uncommon food item for 1,000EC I have over 500,000EC on the character in question and I won't let me buy it, I refreshed the exchange in case someone else bought it right when I was trying to and still it's there and even a few below the cheapest won't let me buy it. I have tried several different items from food to bridge officers and consoles and it won't let me. I have even tried on different characters and still it doesn't work. Has season 6 broken the exchange too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 8
07-12-2012, 09:54 PM
I've noticed this as well this morning - I couldn't buy the Romulan ale needed for my Bartender DOff assignment.

Strangely, I was able to sell a Purple Saurian BOff for 20,000 during that time.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Commander
# 9
07-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Does anyone have an answer to this? I've tried soft log / hard log and neither worked for me. If anyone has found a workaround, could you please post it here?

*Edit:
Nvm, I should've just gone to where I was supposed to be in the first place. My bad.

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.

Last edited by bumperthumper; 07-13-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Lieutenant
# 10
07-13-2012, 12:08 PM
I think all exisiting sales prior to the update are corrupted and you can't buy them. However sales placed on the exchange since the update are purchaseable (I have bought several items after going down the list). Unless the developers fix the issue, the exchange is going to take some time to fully work as the flawed sales expire and are removed.