Republic Veteran
# 1 Request for change to AutoLoot
07-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Could we get it to actually autoloot the items which drop so we don't have to manually pick them up?

Also it would be nice with some filters for automatically Need/Greeding for specific quality levels of loot in Teams. This filter should also be possible to set as the Team leader similar to the loot drop roll threshold.
Lieutenant
# 2
07-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Autoloot's already available. Just set it in the options menu in-game.
Captain
# 3
07-16-2012, 06:36 AM
ESC -> Options -> Basic -> three up from the bottom.

The filter would be nice. Seems like quite often in STFs, I;m trying to clear a take items window that;s stuck and the game won;t pick up on my mouse clicks.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Republic Veteran
# 4
07-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irm1963 View Post
Autoloot's already available. Just set it in the options menu in-game.
Clearly it isn't, had you bothered to read what I actually wrote you'd realize that.

The "Autoloot" that is in game requires that you manually pick up loot.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-16-2012, 12:46 PM
He means, an auto-loot that picks up Items that you are near that belong to you, without you needing to click the "Pick up item" button or hitting F(if you have it bound to interact) twice. Such an auto-loot system would be good for the laziest gamer in all the land.

No wait an Auto-loot system that Pilots your ship kills all the enemies, runs STFs and FA, while also sending your Doffs out on assignments. Oh and also picks up all your loot, without you actually clicking anything on screen. What about that kind of Auto-loot.

Ps. The filters not a bad idea!
Captain
# 6
07-16-2012, 01:24 PM
+1 I wish the auto loot was like this. I hate being in a fight and then the loot window pops up and I have to stop concentrating on the fight to click the F button a few times to get the window cleared.

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs