Career Officer
Howdy...

I've seen it now many times. You enter one of the new missions to get some fleet tokens, and you have a guy in the team sitting doing nothing but clicking "NEED" whenever something drops

Yesterday I managed to get -5 fleet tokens - yes... MINUS 5 - thanks to two guys sitting around and do nothing. How a bout a possibility ti kick these guys from the team? Vote4Kick might really be helpful in such a situation, so a new active player can join
Captain
# 2
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razielkanos View Post
Howdy...

I've seen it now many times. You enter one of the new missions to get some fleet tokens, and you have a guy in the team sitting doing nothing but clicking "NEED" whenever something drops

Yesterday I managed to get -5 fleet tokens - yes... MINUS 5 - thanks to two guys sitting around and do nothing. How a bout a possibility ti kick these guys from the team? Vote4Kick might really be helpful in such a situation, so a new active player can join
OUCH. I've been lucky I guess-maybe the hours I'm on but that's not been a problem in the actions I've played...then again, when the little box comes up, I usually hit "Pass" on the Loots in favour of focusing my time (and clearing my HUD) on sheepdogging the freighters or just staying "Not destroyed".
Career Officer
# 3
07-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Kicking people for such reasons is not in line with Cryptic thinking, so they make people like you suffer.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 4
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Its possable that thoes people are having net connection problems, I know I have been with this jet stream hanging over the UK !
Rihannsu
# 5
07-19-2012, 01:16 PM
I coul beleive that except for the part about clicking need...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-19-2012, 01:43 PM
If you want them to be able to help

1 Stop spamming Skev (skill effect visuals) stuff like tribble buffs skill powers and especially anything that makes them glow)
This has been disabling peoples abilty to function AT all

2 speak in ENGLISH

3 do not start with "Right dirtbags Im a VA and you aren't "