Career Officer
# 1 Borg Sci BOff for KDF?
07-17-2012, 10:49 PM
This may be an old question, so i hope i'm not beating a dead horse. Is the Borg Science Bridge Officer from Khitomer Accord Ground's "Assimilated" accolade available for KDF characters? I did the mission, walked to my death in the IMR, received the accolade after the mission was completed, and traveled to the BGO area but could find no npcs to give the BOff. Is this unique BOff only available to FED characters? Is it still available at all? Am i just not going to the right npc?
Lieutenant
# 2
07-18-2012, 03:04 AM
I had something similar. Completed KAGE and I'd ran through and got my accolade, so headed to the battle group to get my boff and the contact wasn't there.

Thought it was odd but went back to my missions and finished off the breen arc. I then got the mission to head to BGO so I did, completed that, and then the contact appeared and I got my boff

So yeah, KDF can still get it.
Commander
# 3
07-18-2012, 09:21 PM
the kdf npcs are off to the left from where you enter bgo, I believe.
Career Officer
# 4
07-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Thank you. I could find the KDF npcs but nobody would mention the BOff. I will make sure to complete the missions i had skipped over and see if that opens any dialogue. Thanks again for the replies.
Career Officer
# 5
07-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginaldbarclay View Post
Thank you. I could find the KDF npcs but nobody would mention the BOff. I will make sure to complete the missions i had skipped over and see if that opens any dialogue. Thanks again for the replies.
Completing other missions won't help. After receiving the Accolade you should get a mission that is called Assimilation, it requires you to go to BGO to get the Borg. If that doesn't work for the KDF, it's probably a bug.
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Career Officer
# 6
07-19-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
Completing other missions won't help. After receiving the Accolade you should get a mission that is called Assimilation, it requires you to go to BGO to get the Borg. If that doesn't work for the KDF, it's probably a bug.
thats not correct, u need to do at least the mission where u have to report at BGO in order to be able to get/finish the quest for the borg BO
Mfg Blaze
Career Officer
# 7
07-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Maybe therein lies my problem. I had not done the initial contact mission for the Borg/Undine episodes when i did Khitomer for the accolade. Afterwards i did the initial mission and reported to the Chang but no dialogue for the BOff. Could i have bugged it by doing it out of order? Would it help if i did the Khitomer mission again, since i already have the accolade? Thanks for the replies; if there's a way to get the BOff i will try what i can.