Lieutenant
now i have your attention via the title lets get this clear....

there are 2 things that need to be fixed inside your downtime today...

1. the exchange needs to be fixed (yes i realise its not a c-store issue but im not doing multiple threads so it gets a mention)

2. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..... FIX THE STEAM PRICES !

you currently offer via the pwe site Zen at for example 9 Euros for 1000 zen.. (for those of us outside the US purchasing)

9 euros in uk = GBP - 7.50

however via steam you have for UK players it listed as GDP - 9.00 , for the same amount of zen

this is a massive screw up as those of us in the UK utilising STO via steam are now being blatently ripped off due to this screw up and is forcing us to log out of game just to buy zen at the correct price.

while im sure this is a simple mistake its a totally unacceptable one and should be adressed today during the maintainence downtime as this is involving real money transactions and not just in game content.

thankyou for reading this as i mearly wish the company to be aware of this mistake before an influx of refund request start landing on your doorstep.. so if you would please fix this asap im sure alot of customers will be most grateful. as you may find alot of customers demanding refunds on the money that has been paid extra wich under UK trade and commerce legislation from the office of fair trade is against the law here and they would be entitled to monetary or credit refunds under the statuatory rules of fair trade.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2012, 02:16 AM
You really think that thread title 'got their attention'?

Neither of the issues you listed are C-Store issues and the Steam one probably needs to be fixed by Steam anyway.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Lieutenant
# 3
07-19-2012, 02:22 AM
yes i do as the in-game zen store is intigrated into the steam wallet via that client and those unaware will be paying extra as a result.

at least if it is something steam needs to adress it is the responsibility of the company who is selling the game and in game purchasable content to inform steam theres an issue and correct it with dialouge between themselves and steam...

so yes i do feel this important that its brought to PWE and Cryprics attention.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-19-2012, 02:35 AM
I wasn't asking if it should be brought to their attention, I was asking if you thought a aggressive thread title was the way to do it. I'm reasonably certain they don't read every thread that demands they do so.

If you really want them to read something, send a support ticket. It might take a while to get a response but it'll at least get read.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Lieutenant
# 5
07-20-2012, 04:29 AM
I made a post about this as well. I also filed a ticket.

It used to be on Steam Wallet:

4.00 GBP = 500 C-Points.

Now:

4.50 GBP = 500 Zen

You pay MORE for LESS because; 1 C-Point = 1.25 Zen. that 4.50 GBP should buy 625 Zen, not 500 Zen.

Here is what it should be:

1 GBP = 125 C-Point = 156.25 Zen

Therefore

3.20 GBP = 500 Zen

I am still waiting for a response.

Last edited by bumbleduck; 07-20-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Captain
# 6
07-20-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleduck View Post
I am still waiting for a response.
Good luck on that. Some of us have been waiting for months on responses.

Since you mention it, you may want to search the forums for refund. Just saying.

Good luck
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining