Captain
With the new changes to space weapons, the KDF needs access to polarized tetryon weapons!
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-20-2012, 05:01 AM
I think all the hybrid weapon types should be made availible in some form or fashion ingame.
Make them the ultra-rare drops for certain FE's or STFs and other hard missions.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 3
07-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Agreed Roach, but you and I both know they wont give us anything. They just dont care about the KDF anymore.
Empire Veteran
# 4
07-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Agreed Roach, but you and I both know they wont give us anything. They just dont care about the KDF anymore.
Actually I was thinking they just add them as very rare drops so anyone could strive to get them.

As to their dislike of us, I do not believe it compeltely.
We have been very caustic to them in the past years and most likely driven them away to some extent with our passion for completeness.

I do think they have developed themselves into a corner and now have thier heads to far up the revenue stream of the feds and may be blind to the potential of a bigger game with more factions.

damnit, there I go being caustic again........Old habits are hard to break.
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
07-23-2012, 09:19 AM
You're referring to the rewards from the "New Link" episode, right?

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_The_New_Link

I'll see if we can get them added into crafting or something for KDF, like we did with the hargh'peng.

No promises on a speedy turnaround, sorry.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Empire Veteran
# 6
07-23-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

I'll see if we can get them added into crafting or something for KDF, like we did with the hargh'peng.

Thanks. Any progress is apreciated and slowness is understood as we know that the Devs already have a full plate of things they are working on for the endgame.
Please overlook my caustic nature. Its hard to bury old feelings.
Captain
# 7
07-24-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:

If you make them craftable, can they be craftable on both sides? The New Link might be a pretty short mission, but it's still annoying to run eight times to get all the beams per character. If you do make them craftable on both sides, you could stick them as a reward for one of the klingon FE eps- maybe the Fehkri series or something.

Also: OTHER WEAPON TYPES PLEASE. dual cannons of some variety would be appreciated- I mean, the plasma-disruptor hybrid comes in both beams and cannons, so why not polarized tetryons?
Captain
# 8
08-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:

the reward weapons from that mission are junk.
Career Officer
# 9
11-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Any update on this? Would be nice to try these out on the KDF side. Some real science ships would also be nice but I'll settle for polarized tetryon for now! Thanks.
Career Officer
# 10
07-23-2012, 05:22 PM
***EDITED OUT**** borticuscryptic responded.
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!