The Omega Armada is a fleet of individuals that take great pride in the work they do for the fleet. We consist of many active members that are helpful and friendly. When we first started this fleet, we had a few things in mind:
- A mature chain of command
- Ranks to have value
- Positions that work
- Enjoyable events
- Everyone to have a say on fleet matters
- Overall Enjoyability
These are the traits that dictate our structures and policies so that the fleet works and works well.
We have a meeting today "sunday july 22nd" on our Starbase "Omega One" if you think you may be interested send Jera@Kaigeos a tell for an invite and you can learn more about us. This is a great time to contact us as most of our Fleets Officers will be on.
You'll be in time for our weekly fleet meeting if you join now, if you have further questions you may contact me, the fleet communications officer at email@example.com or our fleet admiral at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Omega Armada is again recruiting. We are one of the oldest and most respected fleets in the STO Community and we want you! If you are looking for an active, mature fleet then look no more! The Omega Armada has a large base of active members world-wide who are on-game nearly 24 hours a day who are ready and willing to help you, whether it is to answer your questions about the game, help with missions or leveling your characters or just someone to chat with.
In the Omega Armada, all members are treated with dignity and respect as befitting a Starfleet Officer. Our Starbase and Embassy projects are well underway and we have instituted various programs to assist both new STO players and veterans as well. We have both PVE and PVP teams available, along with training programs for both.
If you are interested in a mature, active fleet, with a focus on having fun with a bit of role-play thrown in, then look no more. The Omega Armada is waiting for YOU!
The Omega Armada, one of the oldest and most respected Fleets in STO, is looking at you! We are recruiting new officers, regardless of rank or career field. If you are interested in a friendly, mature fleet with a primary interest in having fun and a bit of RP thrown in for good measure, then look no further! Our members are friendly, resourceful and willing to help you on your way to Starfleet greatness
In addition, we are looking to expand our elite PVP and PVE teams. If you are looking for a new fleet, are interested in PVP and PVE and possess the following traits, then please contact us:
- "Situational Awareness" - The ideal candidate will be quick-witted and adaptable with a good awareness of the situation around him, even when it is not directly related to what he is doing.
- "Team thinking" - The candidate will initiate actions for the team's benefit and value team success above personal success. Ie... when the team wins and he shines he will consider it a loss, and when he suffers a loss to help the team win he will consider it a victory.
- "Honesty" - The candidate will refuse to use hacks or cheats. Ideally he won't consider victory by such means as an actual victory.
- "Arete" - The candidate will have a desire for personal excellence and a willingness to earn it.
So Captains, are you up to the challenge? If so, the Omega Armada is looking for YOU!