Commander
I remember when the game first launched, there used to be a way to fly to a Borg Unicomplex and fight them on their own turf. I remember that the objective was to disable certain nodes and such while fighting off cubes and spheres. Part of the difficulty that I always remembered was that it was often one ship vs. at least 2 cubes and 2 spheres at any given area of the map, and they weren't afraid to use a tractor beam on you the first chance they had.

They've obviously been taken out since then, but whatever happened to it?
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Career Officer
# 2
07-22-2012, 11:23 PM
It's still there. The system you're looking for is called Ker'rat, which is in the Eta Eridani sector. It's a Space War Zone.
http://www.stowiki.org/Ker%27rat_System

I hope this helps!
Commander
# 3
07-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Ahh, I thought the Ker'rat system was a PVP zone, which I don't participate in. I only experienced way back 2 years ago when I had a free 5 day trial.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Captain
# 4
07-23-2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusashorn View Post
Ahh, I thought the Ker'rat system was a PVP zone, which I don't participate in. I only experienced way back 2 years ago when I had a free 5 day trial.
Its a PvEvP zone...

2 years ago, there was very little chance to run into each other in Ker'rat because there were very few klingons, but now it seems to be evenly matched.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos