Career Officer
# 1 The "Lucky" 7th is recruiting!
07-24-2012, 08:58 AM
__________________________________________________ _______________________
The "Lucky" 7th Fleet is currently looking to welcome a few good officers into our ranks!

The 7th is light on RP. We also have dedicated officers willing to help! If you need help getting through those pesky STF's, want some company while you Dilithium grind, or if you just want someone to fly with then the "Lucky" 7th Fleet is for you.

Others talk about how they're better than the others. Take a look at our website and view our recruitment media to judge for yourself and see what the "Lucky" 7th Fleet has to offer!

Have questions? Post here and they'll be answered or private message me if it's a personal concern!
Some of our recruitment videos:

The "Lucky" 7th, United We Stand

"Lucky" 7th Fleet Tribute

Thank you,

From the 7th Fleet Public Affairs Office

Last edited by masterryo; 07-26-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-24-2012, 09:00 AM
We are also looking for new recruits for our Klingon fleet as well!
Ensign
# 3
07-25-2012, 02:48 PM
We have our own vent server, dedicated fleet artists, mentors who can show you many tricks and tips for improved game play...and best of all...we are not uberserious...well...most of the time we aren't...
Career Officer
# 4
07-26-2012, 07:26 PM
__________________________________________________ __________________________

The "Lucky" 7th fleet's starbase is on a roll!

Thanks to all the active members for participating in the Fleet Mark grind!

Tonight at the command staff meeting I was given the green light to do spotlights on the 7th's weekly events!

Stay tuned to watch the 7th fleet rip up a rift in space as we battle TOS style, play on our Klinks for a change and return to the world of STF's!
Ensign
# 5
07-28-2012, 10:59 AM
I can tell the community here, from personal experience, that the "Lucky" 7th is by far the best fleet/guild/clan/group to join because not only are they the most active I've ever joined, but they are also the most active. The starbase is coming up very smoothly. The fleet events are amazingly fun. And the people are just really cool to talk to.

If you're in good standing with the fleet, then in time you'll be able to set up your ship witha crazy good set up to help you take care of your enemies.

Even if you're a novice at STO, there's always at least two people on Vent or in-game chat that can help you set up your ride in style. You'll be armed to the teeth in no time!
Career Officer
# 6
08-01-2012, 08:58 PM
The 7th Fleet starbase is now on it's way to Tier 2!
Career Officer
# 7
08-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleomavendorf View Post
We have our own vent server, dedicated fleet artists, mentors who can show you many tricks and tips for improved game play...and best of all...we are not uberserious...well...most of the time we aren't...
We also monitor an Engineering Forum to keep our Fleet members up and running for game play, troubleshooting PC and Game software problems and conflicts.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/jtkerry1/astoria-3.png
7th Fleet
USS Astoria
Fleet Engineer/Historian
Fleet Captain JT Kerry
Career Officer
# 8
08-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkerry View Post
We also monitor an Engineering Forum to keep our Fleet members up and running for game play, troubleshooting PC and Game software problems and conflicts.

Yes! Mr. Kerry helped me himself when I had a sneaky virus in my computer, got it resolved quickly and he also helped me build my new gaming rig. Works like a charm, it does!
Career Officer
# 9
08-05-2012, 06:39 AM
The 7th Fleet is currently looking for other fleets willing to engage in joint Fleet Operations!

If your fleet might be interested send your Fleet Ambassador and have them post in this thread!
Career Officer
# 10
08-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Tonight the 7th fleet participated in our two night KDF fleet mark grind event for our KDF faction's starbase! Big thanks to those who made it possible to get it to Tier 1!

Last edited by masterryo; 08-18-2012 at 10:40 PM.