Ensign
# 1 Just looking to start a fleet.
07-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, my name is Tom.. I have a pretty good aspect on fleet's for my low level. Lieutenant Commander(15). So, i would like to start my own fleet with some other Lower level people and we can roughly gain experience together.. Now seriously i don't want a couple people that are gonna join and then just leave... I need 4 people that are serious about the game to help me out. My ranking system is diverse in my aspect, and I have a pretty good idea for base. So just reply or message me and ill give my In game name, and we can figure this out . Oh yeah BTW i'm just hoping for people under level maybe 25 or 30.. i DOnt want somebody in who is already REALLY experienced
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi,

Don't just limit recruiting to players below a certain level, because you actually level more quickly than you realise. Try recruiting players from all levels. It'll work out better. Also you should probably hit the recruiting section of the forums. You may not get a catch for new recruits but you will get some good advice there.

Wish you all the best with your new/future/upcoming/planned fleet

Regards,
PortgazD
Vice-Chancellor of Federation Fleet Directive 010

DISENCHANTED
Lieutenant
# 3
07-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Still looking for a merchant fleet for my ferengi.
Rihannsu
# 4
07-26-2012, 09:28 AM
IMO, It's better to join an existing fleet than to make a new one just for the fleetbase.

If you join a fleet that are dicks, leave and find a better fleet.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 5
07-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomiot View Post
Hey guys, my name is Tom.. I have a pretty good aspect on fleet's for my low level. Lieutenant Commander(15). So, i would like to start my own fleet with some other Lower level people and we can roughly gain experience together.. Now seriously i don't want a couple people that are gonna join and then just leave... I need 4 people that are serious about the game to help me out. My ranking system is diverse in my aspect, and I have a pretty good idea for base. So just reply or message me and ill give my In game name, and we can figure this out . Oh yeah BTW i'm just hoping for people under level maybe 25 or 30.. i DOnt want somebody in who is already REALLY experienced
if this does not work out for you consider joining the 44th Fleet. we have a great base started and welcome all level of players, fed and klingon. just check it out for yourself.

the best of luck to you either way.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/