Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 1 Tailor fix......?
07-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Any word, I looked over STO Discussion and did not find anything usefull....did I miss it?
Lieutenant
# 2
07-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottonsaztan View Post
Any word, I looked over STO Discussion and did not find anything usefull....did I miss it?
No word thus far I am aware of, but it will get fixed in the next patch, I'm sure of it.
Captain
# 3
07-30-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprcheeze View Post
No word thus far I am aware of, but it will hopefully get fixed in the next patch, I'm sure of it.
Fixed. I don;t even recall seeing a dev mention about it but gotta admit I'm not big the uniforms anyway.

Dang, I;m still wearing the same clothes I wore when I got out of the academy.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Community Moderator
# 4
07-30-2012, 05:33 AM
Does this refer to the lack of ability to ammend rank pins and comm badges? Or the fact that the tailor in StarFleet Academy is clearly not a Cardassian until you talk to her at which point you talk to a Cardie?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Captain
# 5
07-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
Does this refer to the lack of ability to ammend rank pins and comm badges?
This. I doubt the incorrect pop up will ever be fixed. SFA has a couple of those.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining