Commander
I swore up and down I wouldn't sign up for a PWE account, as I find their business practices repugnant, but I've decided to sign up so I can continue to post here. I was one of the first people to sign up for STO back when it was first announced, and I went by the name:

Mojo

Now, since "Mojo" and every possible variation of that was already taken (including "Mohenjo" which was the actual origin of the name - and it astounds me someone is using the name "Mohenjo" as it's such an unusual name), I'm forced to use another name.

Thus, I am now "colonelmarik". I am sad to see my name taken from me in this way, but I hope people will remember me anyway. Perhaps in the future, some way may come about to regain my original name (but I'm not holding my breath).

Anyhow, just reintroducing myself.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Welcome back Mojo. Resistance is futile :p
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 >>>
07-31-2012, 02:38 AM
Hi Mohenjo,

or Mojo used to be ! Welcome back dude, and enjoy the ride !

And for your information ; it was Perfect World that saved Star Trek Online from oblivion !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Captain
# 4
07-31-2012, 06:30 AM
A bunch of one liners come to mind but....

So what was the status of your previous characters? Just wondering if your stuff was still there and how many popups you had to deal with.

Welcome back too.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Survivor of Remus
# 5
07-31-2012, 06:48 AM
Hi Mojito,

I said the same thing and look at me now, back as well!
Lieutenant
# 6
07-31-2012, 07:35 AM
I have learned in the past to never set an absolute, because we as humans have a tendency to sometimes break that absolute.

Anyway Welcome back to the game, and welcome back to the nightmare that is the PWE forums.
Banned
# 7
07-31-2012, 07:44 AM
You should have gone with "moh3njo" or "mohenj0". You can still create a new free account to post with if you want to.
Lieutenant
# 8
07-31-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome back, i hope you're able to make the best of the new surroundings!
Plato Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Plato
Career Officer
# 9
07-31-2012, 11:00 AM
They probably reserved your old name, and you missed the obscure sign up method that lets you have access to it. Which means your mojo is locked away forever.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-31-2012, 11:06 AM
rofl Well at least the list of suspects is short *rimshot*

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010