Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, August 2nd, at 6AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 4 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 2
08-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Patch looks good. But then, so did the last one, and it broke the tailor for a week...
Ensign
# 3
08-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Absolutely correct. Also didn't let me add Fleet ID to starship. Hopefully the patch will once more allow me to have a rank insignia and com badge!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Will the Foundry be enabled with this patch?
There are Four Lights... say no to ARC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fleet: 1st Order of Role-Players' Guild - gaming together since 2004
Career Officer
# 5
08-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
*Bridge Officers will now respond to Call for Help again.
*Resolved many issues with the tailor.
-The KHG cape should now appear.
-Rank pips and combadges have also returned.
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-01-2012, 08:44 PM
What the hell???

STILL no fix for the GAME-BREAKING CAMERA BUG????

I sure hope you just forgot (or are too ashamed of letting such a rediculously bad bug continue so long) to add it to the release notes, because this is getting far beyond a joke.

I have spent more time (most of the time already dead because of it) being forced to go through menus (when it lets me) then actually playing this month...

THIS IS UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
None of the listed fixes are even slightly close to the level of importance of this bug.

Why are you fixing combadges and capes when theres a whole group of players that CAN'T EVEN PLAY the game???? How the hell has this gone on for a month??? Any other MMO would have fixed this on release day in an emergency patch, or at the very least, the next day.

I guarantee this is costing you money and customers - I seriously doubt many people affected would put up with this as long as I have.

Whoever's job it is to prioritize these fixes and patches seriously needs to consider a new line of work.
>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<

Last edited by realuniqueone; 08-01-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Commander
# 7
08-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Your camera choice is just that... a personal choice. It's not a game breaking bug because the game still functions fine; it's just not what you prefer. If you don't like the free camera, that's fine, but that doesn't make it a game breaking bug.

Also... no fix for ships spawning inside objects? In some places this is merely annoying; in others it's getting close to game breaking (unscannable nodes in Ker'rat because Borg ships are inside them shooting at you, for example).
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Career Officer
# 8 Tailor
08-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you, now I can change my rank to way it suppose to be at!
Jim
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realuniqueone View Post
What the hell???

I sure hope you just forgot (or are too ashamed of letting such a rediculously bad bug continue so long) to add it to the release notes, because this is getting far beyond a joke.

I have spent more time (most of the time already dead because of it) being forced to go through menus (when it lets me) then actually playing this month...

None of the listed fixes are even slightly close to the level of importance of this bug.

Why are you fixing combadges and capes when theres a whole group of players that CAN'T EVEN PLAY the game???? How the hell has this gone on for a month??? Any other MMO would have fixed this on release day in an emergency patch, or at the very least, the next day.

I guarantee this is costing you money and customers - I seriously doubt many people affected would put up with this as long as I have.

Whoever's job it is to prioritize these fixes and patches seriously needs to consider a new line of work.
you mean where the cam max zooms in on every map change? its hardly game breaking just really anoying
Career Officer
# 10
08-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realuniqueone View Post
What the hell???

This bug is a major pain in the bottom for anyone doing PvP, I hope they fix it soon.
Closed Thread