Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Starbase Request Thread
08-02-2012, 08:26 PM
So, this is for Starbase Requests (figured it should go in Art, but if not please move it to where it needs to be)
  • Admiral's Office (there is an office to the side of Tactical, but I think there needs to be one in Ops that is similar to the one in ESD)
  • Fleet Awards (and Trophies), as well as a place to display them (it seems Both Starbases have places for them)
  • Crew Deck (with rooms that can be assigned to individual Fleet Members and can be decorated to the Fleet Member's desires)
  • Shuttle Bay
  • Ability to "Beam" to Shipyard and Industrial Fabricator (With appropriate Contacts at each)

Last edited by switchngc; 08-05-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
08-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Esp for the ship yard or equipment .. out at the fab for ship based stuff would make sense!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Got another. Maybe a room like we saw in Kirk's "trial" and promotion in the New Star Trek Movie for something like Fleet Meetings (particularly good for larger fleets, but could be utilized for most any fleet
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-10-2012, 11:08 AM
A nice sized meeting room or a lecture hall would be nice.
Also, the main 'lobby' of the starbase is just too empty. They need to put something there like fleet trophy.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-15-2012, 04:16 AM
Some more requests:
  • Exchange (even if it is at T4 or T5)
  • Security Officer (for the Transfer Prisoners and Turn Over Contraband missions) like at ESD and DS9
  • Trade Officer (like on DS9)
Ensign
# 6 Starbase Request - Quarters
08-19-2012, 05:43 AM
Instead of a whole corridor of quarters you could just use the turbolift and where the Tactical, Science and Engineering options are there is a Personnel Quarters option which takes you to your own personnel Quarters and to get to someone elses Quarters you will have to be invited. You can chose what your Quarters look like in the way you chose the bridge of your ship.
=/\= LLAP =/\=
Join date Jan 2010
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
Some more requests:
  • Exchange (even if it is at T4 or T5)
  • Security Officer (for the Transfer Prisoners and Turn Over Contraband missions) like at ESD and DS9
  • Trade Officer (like on DS9)
Yes!.... We need an Exchange! I noticed that this morning that it is not listed in any of the SB projects

and Yes, I am lazy ......I don't want to make the trip to the old, run-down K-7 Starbase to use their Exchange!

Thx