Commander
# 1 Tired of Elite STFs.
08-03-2012, 06:38 PM
If I play in the morning, I usually have no issues. When I pug I can't get the Optionals all of the time, but at least we don't fail.

(This is EST mind you)
When I play after work / Around when Dilithium refining opens up 0:00//8PM EST I can't Pug with these people. Now I have no issues with some people (Lots of Rainbow Boats) but these people seriously cannot kill 3 Probes. How is this even possible?

As an example, 3 people need to protect the gate in KASE yet we still let 10 get threw. I refuse to defend in my AE because I am throwing DPS out the toilet when every single person on my team is in a Beam Boat.

I won't even go into Ground STFs on my main, because I am so bad at them (I don't have a properly spec'd toon atm for Grounds).

My only option is to get pre-mades. my Fleet never wants to do STFs and on top of that EliteSTF is always dead or doing ground STFs.

When I play, I usually play 3-4 straight hours in the morning (usually 6-9am EST) getting Dilithium on my two, soon to be 3 toons. My best option here is to Pug. There isn't anyone on in the morning when its easiest for me to do it, and at night its all really bad people or something.

idk I think there needs to be a better way to grind Dilithium.

I am terrible at this game. I have 7 Lv 50 accounts.
Captain
# 2
08-03-2012, 08:37 PM
IF you're pugging it's going to be worse for awhile. All the experienced players are off doing fleet stuff. I've noticed that anytime there's a cool event, mostly fleet stuff now, only the least experienced, worst equipped players are in pugs.
The reason they're so bad is because 1) They are relatively new. 2) Since they are so new the gear they have isn't all that great.
Career Officer
# 3
08-03-2012, 10:02 PM
they pulled the stuff they turne elite up to stop pugs from going in