Lt. Commander
# 1 Quest reward replay to regain?
08-05-2012, 08:22 PM
So I was a moron and sold my Reman shield not knowing it was part of a set and upgrade-able. Is there a way to get it back on that char or did I hose myself? Or is there another way to get the shield? AKA doing that heinous shuttle mission?
Career Officer
# 2
08-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beritpandion View Post
So I was a moron and sold my Reman shield not knowing it was part of a set and upgrade-able. Is there a way to get it back on that char or did I hose myself? Or is there another way to get the shield? AKA doing that heinous shuttle mission?
You can always replay a mission to regain standard awards. However, you cannot get special rewards from FEs unless they are specifically doing "re-runs"
And yes, that means you have to do that heinous shuttle mission to get it
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydumbpwe View Post
You can always replay a mission to regain standard awards. However, you cannot get special rewards from FEs unless they are specifically doing "re-runs"
And yes, that means you have to do that heinous shuttle mission to get it
Is it the shuttle mission or the Collesium I have to redo? I found after I posted that if I do it at higher levels I might get upgraded shield so MAYBE I'll get it at the RA level instead of the CAP level I got it originally. That'd be ideal then I can just move forward and start doing the shuttle events if any happen when I'm awake.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM
If you do it at RA you should be able to get it at Mk XI Rare
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 5
08-05-2012, 11:03 PM
The Reman Covariant Shield is from the Coliseum mission.

No ugly shuttles required.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
The Reman Covariant Shield is from the Coliseum mission.

No ugly shuttles required.
Thank you all for the replies. Guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home from work. Doing the Coliseum again on a couple chars. LOL