Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 1 tholian equipment requisition
08-09-2012, 10:55 PM
ok i jusy got 3 of the elite boxes and when i open them i got nothing from any of them is this just me or what i know that if worked fine last week
Career Officer
I had the same problem today. I have 4 Elite, 4 Advanced, and 3 Standard - I have a total of 6 items out of them. Some worked, some didn't - I have 1 Elite worked, 2 Advanced, and 2 Standard. (not quite sure exactly).

But yes I think there must be a bug. They had this bug in the Tribble test system, however I hadn't seen it in Holodeck until now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-11-2012, 08:28 PM
I also had several boxes today that opened and there was nothing.

I also might note - I've never gotten anything but suits from the boxes, never any weapons or anything else.
Career Officer
# 4
08-11-2012, 08:33 PM
oh no, not again (said the nuclear-missile-turned-potted-plant)

this was a bug during the TRIBBLE testing that was supposed to be fixed during Tribble

one month...record?
Ensign
# 5 still
08-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I am extremely upset. I just lost 2 elites, 1 rare, 2 uncommon requesitions. I dont get to play very much, and when I do I hate being ripped. Bug or not.
Career Officer
# 6 Fix This Now!!!!!
08-12-2012, 07:00 PM
I have opened 4 boxes which I got from the hard missions, 2 vanished, nothing in them. Later I bought 15 boxes from the exchange at 350K each, out of 15 boxes only 9 opened. Cryptic you owe me some EC. SUCKS BIG TIME. I am not going to open any more boxes or run these missions again until this is fixed!

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Survivor of Remus
# 7
08-12-2012, 09:28 PM
I had ythis happen to me today. I wrote a bug report, which I'm sure will not be sen by anyone since there are still bugs around from Beta that I wrote up.

The second thing I did was write a GM... This is BS and needs to be addressed right away ....

you owe us for the boxes that were empty ... FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to write bug reports since the bugs are bot being fixed ...