Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,041
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, August 16th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 310
# 2
08-15-2012, 07:02 PM
How's it going on finding out what caused the crashes in the TOS maps?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 71
# 3
08-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Aaaaand no Fleet Tribble or testing reward doff yet, and no Commendation XP>Fleet Marks either.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 115
# 4
08-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemistid View Post
Aaaaand no Fleet Tribble or testing reward doff yet, and no Commendation XP>Fleet Marks either.
Check your Fleet Starbase. In Ops by the entrance there is a console that will allow you to run Doff missions to trade 10k CXP for 75 Fleet Marks. If you cant find it walk towards the Duty Officer then turn around, you should see it glowing.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,247
# 5
08-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicochavez View Post
Check your Fleet Starbase. In Ops by the entrance there is a console that will allow you to run Doff missions to trade 10k CXP for 75 Fleet Marks. If you cant find it walk towards the Duty Officer then turn around, you should see it glowing.
Pray-tell, where is this alleged console supposed to be again?! No such console in Ops at all.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 334
# 6
08-16-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Pray-tell, where is this alleged console supposed to be again?! No such console in Ops at all.
Go where you gat the Daily FM mission for 5 FM. On your way out of there, the console on your left, next to the doorway. These become available after you reach 110,000 commendation points in say, Engineering, etc.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 85
# 7
08-15-2012, 07:51 PM
and still nothing about the problems with the mission "second wave"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,259
# 8
08-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Well they fixed Second Wave a couple of weeks ago.

May the Prophets guide us in these cryptic times....
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 310
# 9
08-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admrenlarreck View Post
Well they fixed Second Wave a couple of weeks ago.
You beat me to it, admrenlarreck.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4
# 10 maintenance
08-16-2012, 08:33 AM
when will the server be back up in England?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 AM.