Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Tribble Test Weekend Rewards
08-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Rewards for the Season 6 Tribble Test Weekend are now available to those players who are eligible to receive them! Read more for additional information.

Click here to read more.

----

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you discharge the "Ang the Vicious" Duty Officer or Fleet Tribble, you will not be able to re-claim it on that character. The Fleet Tribble requires Federation captains to be level 2+, and Klingon captains to be level 21+, before it can be claimed.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Huzzah !!!
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Cool.

Great
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
08-16-2012, 03:55 PM
It turns out Ang is actually a purple DOFF I've updated the blog.

If you are having trouble equipping it, try equipping it on a ground map.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-16-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 5
08-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Got mine, TY, sirs...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Career Officer
# 6
08-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Strange things that must have happend to "Ang the Vicious"... The first announcement of the test-weekend and this Doff reads: "+8% All Damage", the newer Blog and ingame-stats reads: "+5% All Damage".

What has happend to Ang? Are Perfect World and Cryptic affraid that we won't buy another Warfare-Doff for those additional 2%???
Captain
# 7
08-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I'm confused. I thought gold was for unique. Is he not unique? What quantifies a gold doff? Arrrgh the colours
Career Officer
# 8
08-17-2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Could you please talk to the team and get Unique DOFFs a unique color or somekind of indication that they are Unique? Not just Ang but other Unique Reward DOFFs too.

Because given them being Purple or Blue, if someone wasn't paying attention and used them for a DOFF mission and loses them, they are gone for good. And I know it's happened. There is one well-known person in the Accolade channel that lost Gul Tain in an exchange mission and with it being unique, you can't get it again.

As for the Fleet Tribble, I have to ask why players won't be able call it up again like the other Tribbles?

I can guarantee you, the majority of STO players will not know that these Fleet Tribbles are 1-time only. And you know with all the various Tribbles out there, there is a high potential for someone deleting the Fleet Tribble on purpose. And they will learn the hard way and will be very upset.

You should do like the other reward tribbles and put it in the C-store for players to call up if this happens. If not, then you put a very obvious warning label on these Tribbles if someone decides to delete it.
Career Officer
# 9
08-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Hi,

I see 2 problems with the Unique DOFFs = Unique color: the quality-reward bonus for assignments and the changes to the outcome...

They just don't want you to get 25% Bonus for a single DOFF and they don't want you to get too many critical-successes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
08-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
You should do like the other reward tribbles and put it in the C-store for players to call up if this happens. If not, then you put a very obvious warning label on these Tribbles if someone decides to delete it.
I would love to see the Fleet Tribble in the C-Store, especially since I was away all weekend and had no time on my computer at all. I would be interested in aquiring it as well as the Dillithium Tribble . Hope these get added in the future.

Thanks.