Career Officer
# 1 Photonic Bridge Officers
08-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Firstly I couldn't find a thread about the photonic bridge officer, Boff on the Forum. Having a search function on the forum would be extremely useful. So I apologize in advance if there is one and I'd be grateful if someone responds with a link to it.

The difficulty I have with the Photonic boff is that for some reason I cannot change the name nor alter their appearance in the tailors? The options in the tailors are given, however any adjustments fail to save.

Will there be a fix implemented in the near future?

Thank you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-19-2012, 10:42 AM
The same with the Breen, Reman, Borg Science, and Jem'Hadar BOFFs, you can't edit their appearance. They don't have enough uniforms, or just one.
Career Officer
# 3
08-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Not quite as for those Boffs you can't even enter the editor in the tailors. With the Photonic Boff you can, however none of the selectable options save. Renaming option is also highlighted as available, yet doesn't function.

That is the salient point in my query.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Ah. I just entered the Tailor to click those. It does show up, and give a KDF Alien approximation.
Must be a bug.
Career Officer
# 5
08-19-2012, 09:52 PM
That's a bug that you get with any uncustomisable boffs lately. You can do some pretty whacky stuff iirc, only problem is what was said; it never saves.