Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
I've sent multiple bug reports without a single reply. Not even a notice that they are aware of the bug. All of the bug reports I've sent in do not appear on the "View Your Tickets".

Here's the issue, I purchased the pre-owned environmental suit and at first it wouldn't activate. Someone suggested that I turn off visuals, which I did, and it worked quite well. Along the way, I've acquired a great many environmental suits both armored and standard. Not a single one will activate for the Nukara mission events.

This is a major issue as I find it hard to believe that so many different types of armored environmental suits will not activate. At the very least, I would hope that a notice would be posted advising us that it is a known bug and is currently being worked on. I don't think that's too much to ask for. Also, for gods' sake, quit deleting support tickets if they haven't been addressed.
Career Officer
# 2
08-24-2012, 08:30 AM
There are no "support tickets" that are being deleted, bug reports don't show up as tickets, and are never directly replied to. If you submit a bug report with a GM contact ticket, they'll just reply that they've forwarded it to the proper department as a bug report... and there will be no follow-up.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-24-2012, 10:51 AM
i've never had a problem with my EV suits on nukara. with visuals on its easy to tell if they are on or not... the light over the helmet comes on, thats aside fom the breathing.

suits dont activate automatically when switching from one to another, you have to manually switch them on.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 4
08-24-2012, 10:57 AM
A fleetmate reported this problem to me yesterday while trying to mine Dilithium. This only started after the patch yesterday. It was also on a pre-owned suit. The problem fixed itself once she started playing with the visuals. However, I can't confirm if it was actually disabling visuals that fixed the problem or if it just fixed itself after multiple tries.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Rihannsu
# 5
08-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Maybe a silly question but just to check you know there is a difference between activating the visuals and actually turning it on?

there is a button that appears on the power tray that needs to be pressed. (usually a little light on the suit appears). totally different to the suits visuals being on or off.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Super Moderator
# 6
08-24-2012, 03:12 PM
"Number One, set course from Federation Gameplay to Gameplay Bugs, warp 9... Engage."
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek