Starfleet Veteran
Just started my first KDF character and joined a fleet, can't do the Officer of the Watch daily for some reason. Not sure why - I can do this with new FED chars on my fleet all the time as far as I know? Do I need to be a certain level for some reason? The other members of my fleet (all are level 50) can do his quest, I just can't for some reason

Appreciate any help!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-25-2012, 11:50 PM
I think some missions for the KDF Officer of Watch are still bugged and not always is possible complete them, but i'm not 100% sure.
Maybe you just got bad luck
Commander
# 3
08-26-2012, 07:22 PM
On KDF side there's a lot you can't do until you complete all the tutorials. Unfortunately there's no option to skip many of them as there is FED side. As you complete the tutorials other mission options begin to open up. I'm betting that, when the whole Watch Officer Daily thing was set up it fell, by default, in to a mission category that doesn't become available until after certain tutorial(s) are completed. Probably not intended to be that way but a Dev oversight (that's just a guess on my part)
ZOE: "Sir! You paid money for this?... on purpose??"

KIRK: "Excuse me... what does God need with a starship?"
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-30-2012, 09:51 AM
One KDF fleet daily that has been bugged since day one, and my four KDF officers encounter it very regularly (50-75% of the time I get this mission, it doesn't work) --

The mission to inspect 5 "Bekks" (cadets) in the main area of ops. You go to the designated area. You call the cadets. You salute. Then you start your 0/5 inspections.

Invariably, one of the cadets has NOTHING wrong with them - collar is correct, uniform is correct, posture is correct, the other one is correct. Therefore, you cannot "discipline" them and the mission stalls at 4/5.

The only option is to drop the mission, which invokes the 20 hour cooldown and you cannot take another fleet base daily until the next day.

I bug report the mission every time it fails for one of my KDF characters, so I'm guessing the trained monkey at cryptic who reads bug reports is sick of seeing it.