Captain
In the patch notes for July 19th, it said that several items were having their rarities changed including the hangar pets and stuff like the Shard of Possibilities, Devidian Cane and several unique tribbles and the har'peng torpedo.

You can see it here; http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=318321 under the general heading.

Is anyone else on the Fed side not seeing those changes reflected? My Klingon has purple har'peng torps, blue carrier pets, and an orange Tribble of Borg. My Fed has none of these things, and the Devidian Cane and Shard of Possibilities are still blue items and not orange.

Also the Synchronic Proton Distortion Rifle from the Devidian arc says its unique in its pop up, so why isnt it mared as orange on either side?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-26-2012, 01:02 AM
I still have the items with the old rarities, i haven't had any of the listed changes
Career Officer
# 3
08-26-2012, 01:57 AM
i noticed ONE purple hargh'peng on ONE of my Klingons, other then that, no change.
Captain
# 4
08-26-2012, 02:17 AM
Im glad Im not the only one seeing this... I wonder if any devs will see this on Monday and check into it... anyone want to try an bring it to Branflakes attention?