Lt. Commander
Make Vet rewards based on the account creation date not active days.

Have the rewards only work as long as the script is active.

This will be people like me to PAY for the sub and you can advert it to bring back old players that quit
Captain
# 2
08-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Allowing people who didn't pay month-after-month access to Vet Rewards would just enrage the tens-of-thousands of players who did continue to pay through 2.5 years of game problems. I mean, I understand you want to get more bang for your $10.00, but can't you see how that would make me angry? Why potentially lose customers you do have for customers you might get?
Career Officer
# 3
08-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Not a great idea sorry.
You shouldn't be rewarded for playing for free.

Joined August 2009
Republic Veteran
# 4
08-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Increase subscription numbers by addressing the concerns of the players. Giving veteran rewards to those that aren't subscribing is a bad idea.
Ensign
# 5
08-27-2012, 12:55 AM
I too disagree with this request, it is a very unfair idea, although if you were not paying and this was introduced, a Free to Play subscriber would benefit greatly

Still, it is a very negative way to go for all in general
Ensign
# 6
08-27-2012, 01:37 AM
hate to agree with the census but yea the current way vet rewards are gained is fair to change that now would be like your best friend sleeping with your wife, sister and mother at the same time in front of you.

pay over time and get the rewards over the course of 2+ years or go lifer and save money in the long run and still earn the rewards over the course of 2+ years.

completely fair setup imo all be it the lifer is about 100 bucks higher then most companies have done but eh.