Ensign
I'm having an issue where the Zen store is telling me I have to purchase the Defiant Retrofit, but this ship was purchased back when it came out on the C-Store, with C-store points. This was well over a year ago now, and I want to say almost two years ago.

Any help would be appreciative.
Ensign
# 2
08-28-2012, 11:04 AM
I am having the same issue with the Intrepid Refit and the Nebula class. I purchased them from the C-store a long time ago, but the current store is telling me that I need to buy them again. I sent a ticket in-game, and the reply was that I had probably purchased them with in-game currancy, which I did not.
Career Officer
# 3
08-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Been meaning to put in a ticket for a while now, but I'm missing the C-Store emotes. I know I should have them since back then I had a bunch of C-Points and nothing but the emotes to spend them on.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Ensign
# 4
08-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Oh, and the standard 'You must have purchased with in game currency' doesn't fly with me, as I know for a fact that I purchased with C-store points. There HAS to be a record of it somewhere on some database, as forcing players to repurchase items that money was already spent on is absolutely unacceptable.
Captain
# 5
08-28-2012, 11:13 AM
There is currently no system in place. When Cryptic's system gets fully integrated into PWs you will be able to track your purchase history - but it could be months before that can happen. The best you can do is look up Credit Card receipts and stay persistent with Support Tickets.

I should also point out that a lot of people "think" they purchased either the Galaxy, Intrepid, or Defiant T5s when, in fact, we used to get one of those ships for free upon reaching VA. So it's quite possible that characters can have one of those ships even though it was never purchased. I'm not saying that's the OP's case, but I have seen it happen several times.
Ensign
# 6
08-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
I'm having an issue where the Zen store is telling me I have to purchase the Defiant Retrofit, but this ship was purchased back when it came out on the C-Store, with C-store points. This was well over a year ago now, and I want to say almost two years ago.

Any help would be appreciative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
There is currently no system in place. When Cryptic's system gets fully integrated into PWs you will be able to track your purchase history - but it could be months before that can happen. The best you can do is look up Credit Card receipts and stay persistent with Support Tickets.

I should also point out that a lot of people "think" they purchased either the Galaxy, Intrepid, or Defiant T5s when, in fact, we used to get one of those ships for free upon reaching VA. So it's quite possible that characters can have one of those ships even though it was never purchased. I'm not saying that's the OP's case, but I have seen it happen several times.
I am 150% positive I purchased it. It was through the C-Store, and in the old C-Store, it used to show all my characters could claim it when they hit the correct level. It's a worry for me now because my fleet is close to the Fleet version of that ship, and it's needed. I am not very happy about this at all. Heck, it shows all my other purchases available, like the Galaxy Deadnaught (sp?), the Prometheus MVAM, and so on. Just very unhappy about this situation. When the ship was first released as a retrofit with the cloak, the only way to get it was through the C-Store. There was a retrofit version available at VA, but not with the cloak.
Captain
# 7
08-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Well, all you can do is keep contacting Support about the issue. Unfortunately no one on the forum can help you, as it's a PW billing issue. You will need to keep submitting Tickets, or contacting them via email customerservice@perfectworld.com, to try and get it resolves.
Ensign
# 8
08-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Well, all you can do is keep contacting Support about the issue. Unfortunately no one on the forum can help you, as it's a PW billing issue. You will need to keep submitting Tickets, or contacting them via email customerservice@perfectworld.com, to try and get it resolves.
Thanks Cosmic.
Career Officer
# 9
08-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:

Or, if you have a lot of time on your hands, you could sue in small claims court.

If the purchase was recent, you could dispute it with your bank.

Most people will just wait until Cryptic fixes it. But there are other options if you wish to pursue them.