Career Officer
Hello fellow Star Trek online players I am one of the founding leaders of the Atlantis fleet and we have opened our door for new recruits. Before I tell you what were looking for I would first like to give you a little background information about us.

We first started our gaming organization on Ever Quest in 2000, with about five members. We then moved over to Counter Strike in 2001, at the same time we also played Team Fortress, in 2003 we got back to MMO's with Star Wars galaxies an Empire divided. On the Blood Finn server we had one of the largest Rebel Guilds at one point we had over 200 members and owned six metropolises. From 2003 until November of 2011 we stayed active on Star Wars galaxies.

During 2003 through 2011 we owned Counter Strike Source, Days of Defeat source, Left For Dead one and two servers. We also attend and many LAN parties, and hosted 3 which each one had over 60 people in attendance.

Right now our main MMO is Star Trek online and Star Wars the Old Republic. We have a active counterstrike source, counterstrike global offense server.

Games that we are playing Dayz, Battlefield 3, league of legends, PayDay and any others that we may just feel like playing for that night.

We have two Team Speak 3, 1 mumble and 1 ventral servers.
Note we use team speak 3 for Star Trek online.

Websites for STO http://www.uss-atlantis.net/
first-person shooter games http://www.pwningnoobs.com/

Recruitment Guidelines

1. 16 or older if you play with your family we will allow younger than 16.
2. Must have team speak 3 on your computer. Do not have to use why you're playing only if asked.
3. Participate in fleet events at least once a month.
4. Be laid-back and just have fun with a organization of gamers.
5. Be respectful and courteous to the leadership and fellow members.
6. Help us build a Federation and Klingon Starbase.

Also like to add we need a Engineer team leader we have engineers but no team leaders.

One last thing I would like to add about our Star Trek online fleet is we have about 15 active members so we are relatively small compared to some fleets but we do have a lot of heart and passion for the game, we have players all over the country and in other countries. I think if you enjoy Star Trek online and you like playing with others you would really enjoy being part of the Atlantis fleet.

If you'd like to join please contact in game one of the following.

Joseph@Caden
NXArmada@NXArmada
Kali@karliria

Last edited by kaden11; 09-05-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
08-30-2012, 12:16 PM
I would like to add that we just got our Transwarp Gate up and running.
Career Officer
# 3
08-31-2012, 11:18 AM
If anyone has a ? I be more then happy to answer them. I did get one ? about team speak you do not have to have a MIC to use it.

So please keep the ? coming, but you can also ask them on here as well.

Thank you
Joseph
Career Officer
# 4
09-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Reserved for future
Career Officer
# 5
09-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Reserved for future
Career Officer
# 6 Favorite Star Trek TV Series
09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
What is your Favorite Star Trek TV Series?