Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 140
borticus, I believe its time you make a 1v1,2v2,3v3, 5v5 leagues and rules, I believe in doing this people will like seeing what your doing and boost your reputation around pvp'ers, see flaws in system and pull cryptic and its players together! we need more people to kill and its great fun in doing so.

So what you say to official league from cryptic?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,703
# 2
09-02-2012, 11:31 AM
I'd rather systems would spend some time doing the good old L2P instead of wasting their time doing Community Rep stuff.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,325
# 3
09-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Give it to BranFlakes to do, he's always trying to make friends and play with the other children.

How about Monkey's idea but with a NEW map or two in which to play on. Put aside a few dev blogs to advertise this, have it open to the entire playerbase - put some sexy prizes in, a new title for all those who enter? That would appeal to the accolade hunters, like me

Sounds like an excellent chance for the Devs to not only get involved but see how PVP is done and see it's broken mechanics first hand.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,527
# 5
09-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Branflakes has been hosting various PVP Events. So if anyone should either start an official Perfect World STO PVP League, it would be him, in my opinion. Or some one who works for/with him.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 797
# 6
09-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Branflakes has been hosting various PVP Events. So if anyone should either start an official Perfect World STO PVP League, it would be him, in my opinion. Or some one who works for/with him.
sadly all his pvp events are against premade teams. only random people teaming is allowed in what he does, which i think quite frankly sucks.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,703
# 7
09-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4monkeys View Post
I believe in doing this people will like seeing what your doing and boost your reputation around pvp'ers
patchnotes would make me way more happy, then watching Bort respawn. The effect might be the same after all though.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 514
# 8
09-03-2012, 06:35 AM
Perhaps borticus should add a PvP map or such? I'd rather see that.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 85
# 9
09-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4monkeys View Post
borticus, I believe its time you make a 1v1,2v2,3v3, 5v5 leagues and rules, I believe in doing this people will like seeing what your doing and boost your reputation around pvp'ers, see flaws in system and pull cryptic and its players together! we need more people to kill and its great fun in doing so.

So what you say to official league from cryptic?


Fantastic idea monkey i would love a 2v2 or 3v3 ,,, as we are such a small fleet
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 29
# 10
09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetic78 View Post
Fantastic idea monkey i would love a 2v2 or 3v3 ,,, as we are such a small fleet
Agreed,

options for smaller teams in queues would make it easier and more fun, more so in pre made matches as its a nightmare trying to get a full 5 man premade going from same fleet, well for us anyhow.
Tex says...... hey
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:31 AM.