Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 No loot drops
09-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Ok here is my problem.

I was taking the comunity autorised mission.And all went well excepet whatever mob i killed there was no loot drops.I thought that it is glitching abit and restarted the mission and strted again,then again no loot drops,and again and again... so is this a bug or i just dont know how to kill to be able to get some loot Thanks in advance.

The mission i was trying to finish was Romulan ale.Not a single hypo was droped nothing empty zero.Run that mission 8 times without single drop.
Ensign
# 2
12-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I have the same problem with Foundry missions. At first i was getting loot and boff skill points then nothing. exited to desktop and restarted the game and still nothing.

I looked at the forums and it seems that this issue has been around for about a year.
Couldn't find a solution though.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Nerf
01-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Seems like there is a set limit to drops in foundry missions, and it seems like it's on a cooldown timer.

I don't know what the invisible line is, but once you go over it, you're cut off.
Career Officer
# 4
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
there's a limit to the amount of loot you can get from foundry mission.
the cooldown is similar to refining dilithium, resets once a day, not sure when.
Career Officer
# 5
01-08-2013, 09:36 PM
There is also a limit to how many "Kills" you can get such as for the purpose of grinding accolades and it probably ties in with how many drops you can get. This was done a while ago because it was too easy to grind out those accolades this way.