Republic Veteran
# 1 Win a Tholian Recluse Carrier!
09-03-2012, 07:13 AM
All you have to do is answer these questions at this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8SVSH9P

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE!

Contest Closes October 1!
  1. Star Trek Online: Memory Lane B What does my son call the gas giant?
  2. Star Trek Online: Memory Lane A What's the name of my Borg Bridge Officer?
  3. Star Trek Online: Minefield (Abridged) Which shield does Bob grab as the mission reward?
  4. Star Trek Online: Past Imperfect Does B'Vat get disintegrated?
  5. Star Trek Online: The Doomsday Device How many times does K'Vaulk kill himself?
  6. Star Trek Online: Night of the Comet Bob does the nerve tonic by memory. Does he get it right the first time?
  7. Star Trek Online: What Lies Beneath What does Bob say is the most likely issue with his video settings?
  8. Star Trek Online: Task Force Hippocrates After getting her TOS gun back, how many Klingons does 6 of 9 vaporize in the valley (not counting the ones near the buildings)?
  9. Star Trek Online: Kuvah?Magh Part 1 Part 2 What type of restaurant does Bob eat at after ending his day at Cryptic?

Basic Rules:
  • The test is in a multiple choice format so there are no "format" issues concerning answers.
  • Only 100% correct answers will be entered into the prize pool.
  • The test site is IP locked. However, you will be allowed to go back and edit your answers.
  • In the event of 0 100% correct submissions, I will then back up to those who only missed one, etc.
  • I have included captioned answers for those items involving me speaking. Anything involving me doing anything, there is no caption.
  • I will record a video of me announcing the winners and will post it here.
  • Answers are on a locked file on a file sharing site. THE ANSWERS ON THAT KEY ARE FINAL! I will release that file only after the contest is over
  • I will film myself giving the prizes to the winners so there are no questions.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 09-03-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Lt. Commander
Captain
# 3
09-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Heres hoping luck is on my side....
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-03-2012, 01:25 PM
All done, only problem is I wasn't sure if the question about the Borg BOFF wasn't a trick question, since it seemed like Bob was your original char, hence I went with Angela of Borg, but you also had CHill, with 6 of 9, so, here's hoping. Funny irony might be that even if I win, in a month I could have the money for one of these suckers, but, crossing fingers.
Republic Veteran
# 5
09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
All of the questions are tied to the video in the link. Questions may be slightly worded differently on the survey site, but the above questions are from the linked videos.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Fair enough, I figured that in the case of the Borg BOFF, you were going by the one in that video, not of another character.
Lieutenant
# 7
09-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Hoping #8 is correct -- she vaporized a different number of klingons than you actually said by number in the video.

Vulcan Science Officer -- Captain of the U.S.S. Ocis Coda [Tholian Recluse]
Ambassador of the Triumvirate of the Temporal Empire.

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
Career Officer
# 8
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
*for the sake of a legibly short post, first posts's content omitted, but post is related to it*
Bob, it's worth noting that I found a discrepancy in one of the questions. Watching the video related to it closely, the true number was not available (too high). Shoot me a Forum PM so I can tell you which one, 'cause I had to rewatch that segment a few times to make sure my count was right. I even wrote a tally.
All Good Things Must Come On Tuesday. (it's a liiiink!)

Musings of a Mad Man; Or, What This Game Could Fix

<--Click for how to get one of these.
Republic Veteran
# 9
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
Bob, it's worth noting that I found a discrepancy in one of the questions. Watching the video related to it closely, the true number was not available (too high). Shoot me a Forum PM so I can tell you which one, 'cause I had to rewatch that segment a few times to make sure my count was right. I even wrote a tally.
If I knew how to send a PM under the new forum, I would. Odds are you are discussing the question about how many Klingons 6 of 9 kill. Just count the mobs in the valley. Do not count the ones near the buildings. Also, we are looking for TOS vaporizations, not standard vaporizations.
Career Officer
# 10
09-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
If I knew how to send a PM under the new forum, I would. Odds are you are discussing the question about how many Klingons 6 of 9 kill. Just count the mobs in the valley. Do not count the ones near the buildings. Also, we are looking for TOS vaporizations, not standard vaporizations.
That explains it, I counted that last group. But, for future reference, I did figure out how to send Forum PMs. I'll shoot you one with the instructions.
All Good Things Must Come On Tuesday. (it's a liiiink!)

Musings of a Mad Man; Or, What This Game Could Fix

<--Click for how to get one of these.