Lt. Commander
# 1 Crew Quotes.
09-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Just post some funny Quotes you made up for your crew/boffs/captain.

- I'm a Tellarite, not a Dwarf! - Captain Greza. (When players call me ''Dwarf'')
- Dancing randomly on consoles seems highly illogical Captain. - Lieutenant Verak. (I LOVE dancing on consoles.
- Today is a good day to fix dislocated bones! - ''Nurse'' N'Arath.
- This nice Frequency Remodulator can be yours for only 500 energy credits! - Lieutenant Lethir (she's a Ferengi of course) (People really buy them on the Exchange , I tried it!)

Couln't come up with more for now.

(Or a pig)

Sorry if my English is bad.
Captain
# 2
09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
U.S.S. Kusanagi (commanding officer Admiral Finn Hawkins)

Lonos (Female Klingon First Officer): "To solve the toughest problems, one only needs a BIGGER GUN!"

Tallassa (Female Andorian Security Chief): "Sight target... steady aim.., controlled breaths... squeeze slowly..."

T'Pinmu (Female Vulcan Engineer): "I prefer to work on engines. They work in a *impulse engine explodes* logical manner..."

Jacinta (Female Unjoined Trill Science Officer): "Captain Hawkins! Why do I have to work with these crazy officers?!?"

ugh... couldn't think up any decent quotes... not right now at least...

Last edited by lonnehart; 09-03-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Captain
# 3
09-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Chief Engineer Bosip K'seph. An Andorian:

"Is that Horta burning through my deck plates again? When I find it, I'm gonna ring his ruddy neck!"

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Lieutenant
# 4
09-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Chief Engineer Cher'rik (female alien): Why exactly do you keep pulling me away from maintaining our warp core, considering how much you fly us into the face of tactical cubes in a science ship, to go on these wimp diplomatic bases?
Me: I'm paranoid and you make extra things that shoot.
Cher'rik: Of course, sir.

Vulcan Science Officer -- Captain of the U.S.S. Ocis Coda [Tholian Recluse]
Ambassador of the Triumvirate of the Temporal Empire.

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."