Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 353
# 1 pwe surveys for free zen suck
09-03-2012, 02:13 PM
ok so i take a survey and spend lots of time on them and i get 0 zen as a reward because some how i "do not qualify".

how do i not qualify its an survey on your opinion...

they should give you free zen anyway just for your time...

so those free zen for filling out this survey stuff is BS

not doing one of those surveys again unless they make the surveys give you free zen for taking your time to fill them out.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,674
# 2
09-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Transwarped to the "C-Store and Promotions" Feedback forum, since it's feedback on that system. This way the devs who deal with that system are more likely to see your concerns and suggestions.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,032
# 3
09-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrek1234567 View Post
ok so i take a survey and spend lots of time on them and i get 0 zen as a reward because some how i "do not qualify".

how do i not qualify its an survey on your opinion...

they should give you free zen anyway just for your time...

so those free zen for filling out this survey stuff is BS

not doing one of those surveys again unless they make the surveys give you free zen for taking your time to fill them out.
You would be surprised how many offer you will qualify for if you "are" a single female with 2-3 children, low income, and use the most expensive item on their list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Transwarped to the "C-Store and Promotions" Feedback forum, since it's feedback on that system. This way the devs who deal with that system are more likely to see your concerns and suggestions.
Well actually, what they have said in the past is that that is a third party issue and they can do nothing about it.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Registered: Oct/2009 , LTS : Feb/2011
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 160
# 4
09-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
You would be surprised how many offer you will qualify for if you "are" a single female with 2-3 children, low income, and use the most expensive item on their list.



Well actually, what they have said in the past is that that is a third party issue and they can do nothing about it.
ive also found being a white male who makes 100k a year to qualify you for alot of surveys. Also anyone do the poop survey yet? Be sure to tell them you have constant bloating and constipation on a regular basis
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 119
# 5
09-04-2012, 04:11 AM
Yeah they are total bollocks.

Not only are they the biggest spam magnets imaginable (which is why of course you should set up an entirely separate E-mail addy etc for using them) but even for the ones that I seem to complete all the requirements for only about 1 in 5 actually pays up.

IMO this is fraud.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,000
# 6
09-04-2012, 05:54 PM
My favorite up until now was the Habit Survey. I'm like "cool, I love to eat at the Habit" start it, first question "What is your highest level of education?" I answer graduated college...disqualified.

Also, one complaint I have, some surveys disqualify you after you already answered some questions about the product and how you feel about (how many times you use it and the likes). I would like to cry foul on this, you pass the pre-qualifying questions and then go into the actual product, you start in on the actual survey and then all of a sudden your taken to the "you are disqualified page". Its like they got marketable information out off you, but rather then continuing, they cut you loose before they have to pay you.

Then there are the offers that never end, "Just enter a valid email address" that continue to cycle through offers with now end and no reward (Zen). Better yet, I took the car insurance one, completed it, got a ton of harassing phone calls, but again no Zen. The small ones work, watch a commercial, for like 2-3 Zen, but anything bigger and you are taking a risk of wasting your time.

I also report every single one that doesn't work as advertised, if the option exists, which on some take you to completely other websites with no way to report a scam.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
# 7
03-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban149 View Post
Yeah they are total bollocks.

Not only are they the biggest spam magnets imaginable (which is why of course you should set up an entirely separate E-mail addy etc for using them) but even for the ones that I seem to complete all the requirements for only about 1 in 5 actually pays up.

IMO this is fraud.
1 in 5, not in this planet
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 786
# 8
03-21-2013, 05:17 PM
tired of peanut labs, sponsor ay pays more regularly and less racial bias, Ive found that if you answer like a rich old hispanic woman they wont disqualify me as quick.. but yea its all a scam, 50% payouts...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:15 AM.