Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,839
# 1 Mirror Univers Regent Class
09-07-2012, 05:44 AM
I would love to see a Star Cruiser skinned Regent Class. Maybe for a small additional charge (200-500 Z) we could unlock the Star Cruiser model for the Regent Class. I just love the Star Cruiser Model and i would be so happy if this would happen.

I know the Mirror ships are not very popular but still it wouldn't be much of a work for the devs and some of us could be made really happy.

Live long and prosper.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit

Last edited by yreodred; 09-07-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 58
# 2
09-07-2012, 03:53 PM
I found out that if you acquire a Mirror Universe Star Cruiser and an Assault Cruiser Refit, you can unlock the Mirror Universe Hull type for the Regent Class. Only per character though.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,839
# 3
09-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain185 View Post
I found out that if you acquire a Mirror Universe Star Cruiser and an Assault Cruiser Refit, you can unlock the Mirror Universe Hull type for the Regent Class. Only per character though.
I have both ships on one Character but i don't have the option to use the Star Cruiser model on my Regent. If you know how to do that please let me know.

Live long and prosper.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 64
# 4
09-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
I have both ships on one Character but i don't have the option to use the Star Cruiser model on my Regent. If you know how to do that please let me know.

Live long and prosper.


Then you have the wrong mirror universe ship.

You need Mirror star cruiser (in name) to get the mirror looks on the sovereign.

Mirror Star Cruiser = Assault Cruiser
Mirror Assault Cruiser = Star Cruiser
12th-Feet
Fleet Admiral Enterprise-D
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,839
# 5
09-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirrim View Post
Then you have the wrong mirror universe ship.

You need Mirror star cruiser (in name) to get the mirror looks on the sovereign.

Mirror Star Cruiser = Assault Cruiser
Mirror Assault Cruiser = Star Cruiser
Lol, i think we missunderstood each other.
I was talking about getting a Ship that looks like a Star Cruiser with all the stats (BO Layout, consoles etc.) of the Regent Class.

I was NOT talking about getting this ugly yellow paintjob for the sovereign.

Sorry if i was unclear.


Live long and prosper.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 AM.