Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a new fleet
09-07-2012, 09:10 AM
hello everyone,

i am currently looking for a new fleet to join.
i am a level 50 in tac-eng

i enjoy doing STF's and fleet mark missions.

the ideal fleet for me would be a relatively new fleet that has recently started so i can help out with the donations of fleet marks and various other donations.

i would prefer a UK based fleet who's members interact with each other on a regular basis via teamspeak 3, generally good bunch of players/members who enjoy having a laugh while gaming and leave the crap at the front door.

not interested in the politics side of things, just wanna game and have a laugh.

what i'm not looking for is a fleet where members only come on teamspeak or interact with each other every now and then, hope you understand.

if there is such a fleet out there who are willing to give us a shot then please reply to this post and i will contact you.

thank you very much all, for taking the time to read this.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-07-2012, 10:02 AM
I am not sure if we are what you are looking for or if you even qualify but we are a mature (+30) social casual fleet where our families come first but we all use the fleet and STO to relax. We do everything in our fleet and more importantly we have no rules and nothing is mandatory. We just want people to do stuff with and people that really like Star Trek.

If you have time check out our website at tosfleet.com
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Career Officer
# 3
09-08-2012, 01:43 AM
sweet website guys
Career Officer
# 4
09-08-2012, 04:00 AM
Hello Bauer6

We are a UK based fleet but with members from the international community. We use Teamspeak regularly even when not on missions. We enjoy playing Fleet Events and STFs mostly, a new group of the best PvP players are forming an elite Kerrat Domination group LOL, and we have some members that are forming an RP group. We have a KDF fleet too and a common chat channel. There are no politics in the fleet and no rules other than the usual common sense ones, we do have younger players so we ask that the language is family friendly. You are welcome to join us and will soon rank up if you take part in events.

Check out our webby below.

Cheers
Matt

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
09-08-2012, 05:46 AM
We meet alot of your requirements.

check us out

www.ufplanets.com
[=/\= ================= =/\=]
Asset Steven Kenter
Section 31 - Beta Squad
Current Mission: [Classified]
Current Location: [Classified]
Ensign
# 6
09-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwman90 View Post
sweet website guys
Thank you dwman! It is just a lot of fun and a little bit of a break from the real worls lol