Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 749
Dan, you continuously ignore an IMPORTANT QUESTION I have been TRYING to ask for my fellow KDF players! BOTH on the Raptr QA and on the Ask Cryptic!

Dan, In a previous Ask Cryptic you said that that the Devs were looking at an alternative method to select Ships for the KDF Fleet Requisitions. Can you elaborate on this, and will we see Non-Klingon ships added, such as the Varanus, which is one of two Pure Science Vessels with a Console available?

Is it really so hard to answer this question?! Would it be some kind of Game-Breaker to answer this?!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 371
# 2
09-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Rule #2.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,963
# 3
09-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Dan, you continuously ignore an IMPORTANT QUESTION I have been TRYING to ask for my fellow KDF players! BOTH on the Raptr QA and on the Ask Cryptic!

Dan, In a previous Ask Cryptic you said that that the Devs were looking at an alternative method to select Ships for the KDF Fleet Requisitions. Can you elaborate on this, and will we see Non-Klingon ships added, such as the Varanus, which is one of two Pure Science Vessels with a Console available?

Is it really so hard to answer this question?! Would it be some kind of Game-Breaker to answer this?!
You do realise that he gets asked hundreds of questions each month, of which he selects about 15 or so and that the vast majority of people dont get their questions answered over the people who do? there is a difference between ignoring someone and not answering every question ever put to him.

although shouting at him in capital letters because he did not is not going to help your case.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 423
# 4
09-07-2012, 03:46 PM
do not feel bad he skips my questions too now for the last two or three ask Cryptic, but he does answer the people who ask the same question after I do, so its not that big of deal, I get the impression he does not like the level of detail that my questions consist of.

I am usually 3 or 4 steps ahead of people, not because i am vain.....its an occupational hazard to think a head with visionary leadership. Unfortunately some do not understand it.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,963
# 5
09-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post

I am usually 3 or 4 steps ahead of people, not because i am vain.....its an occupational hazard to think a head with visionary leadership. Unfortunately some do not understand it.
yeah, saying you have visionary leadership and being 3 or 4 steps ahead of us mere mortals is not vain at all.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 423
# 6
09-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Dan, you continuously ignore an IMPORTANT QUESTION I have been TRYING to ask for my fellow KDF players! BOTH on the Raptr QA and on the Ask Cryptic!

Dan, In a previous Ask Cryptic you said that that the Devs were looking at an alternative method to select Ships for the KDF Fleet Requisitions. Can you elaborate on this, and will we see Non-Klingon ships added, such as the Varanus, which is one of two Pure Science Vessels with a Console available?

Is it really so hard to answer this question?! Would it be some kind of Game-Breaker to answer this?!
nope it is a trained condition.
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 366
# 7
09-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Dev Responce ETA: 742 Days 23 Hours 22 Minutes 39 seconds.

Yelling at them makes them ignore u moar
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 231
# 8
09-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
do not feel bad he skips my questions too now for the last two or three ask Cryptic, but he does answer the people who ask the same question after I do, so its not that big of deal, I get the impression he does not like the level of detail that my questions consist of.

I am usually 3 or 4 steps ahead of people, not because i am vain.....its an occupational hazard to think a head with visionary leadership. Unfortunately some do not understand it.
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/w...hornblower.png

I'll just leave this here for you.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.