Lieutenant
Hey Folks,

If anyone has the spare time, I'd love it if you could run through my mission and give me some feedback on it. This mission was initially meant to be a Daily (short and sweet), but with time evolved into something much larger. The beauty of it, however, is that a player can still choose to keep it under 5 minutes, or he/she can play around in the system and spend of 30 minutes on the map.

In "Chief Prescott's Playground", your ship is requested in the Reytan System. Chief Prescott awaits you there, and is excited to show off his new invention: the Holographic Combat Simulator (HCS). While in the system, feel free to explore the various stations as they are all interactive. The player has full control over the length of this mission. It can range from 2 minutes to 30 minutes in length, depending on what the player chooses to do.

This is a space mission for Federation players level 46+

Key Features:
Open ended story line - player has the option of ending main quest upon his/her choosing.
Holographic Combat Simulator - spawn the species that you want to fight.
Functional Transwarp Gate - help the scientists run some experiments at the transwarp gate.
Interactable stations - each station on the map will help you learn a little about the system.

To find this mission, go into the foundry and search "[PhV] Chief Prescott's Challenges" or by author cloudinfinity.

I appreciate your input, thanks!

Last edited by cloudinfinity; 09-10-2012 at 09:07 AM.