Career Officer
# 1 leave peanlty exploit
09-10-2012, 01:31 PM
people kog out to make you think they quit so you lose 2 playes so quit still got penalty
is rgere a way to give penalty when you just log out you are leaving just securing you don't get penalty close this exploit this sucks 2 left now delay me in getting 300 todayI am at 294 now can't do anything for an hour thank you
Commander
# 2
09-10-2012, 10:48 PM
people do get disconnected, more than a few posts about it already. not an exploit in any case. can't control the server, your ISP, or mother nature if something decides it's going to dc you or someone else. nothing you, the devs, or anyone can do about it.
Career Officer
# 3
09-11-2012, 04:55 PM
For the last 3 days, I've been getting booted every 2 minutes. Literally... I sign on, and less than 2 minutes later, I'm kicked.

It's been He** just trying to set my DOFF assignments.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
people kog out to make you think they quit so you lose 2 playes so quit still got penalty
is rgere a way to give penalty when you just log out you are leaving just securing you don't get penalty close this exploit this sucks 2 left now delay me in getting 300 todayI am at 294 now can't do anything for an hour thank you
WOW, my engelish need still some work but does he know there is a edit button ???
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Lieutenant
# 5
10-22-2012, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1970 View Post
WOW, my engelish need still some work but does he know there is a edit button ???
You win over me to the same thought