Ensign
I haven't been to STO for about 2 months due to the limited free time I had and when I got back on August, they seem to add a new security protocal, the One-Time Activation code.

The "box" (whatever it's called) that told me to enter the code tell me to go to my email which I use in STO, so I enter.

The problem begin from there. My e-mail use in STO are the old one I use and I barely go check it. When I tried to access that e-mail, it's lock due to some security problem and I need to be verify. So I tried, but because I haven't use that e-mail for years, I can't remember the necessary information to recover them, so I can't access the one-time activation code .

Is there any alternate solution to these problem?
Commander
# 2
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
I had a similar issue; I sent in a ticket, got an answer shortly thereafter, I sent them my phone number, and they called me to get it all sorted. I was surprised how quickly Cryptic helped me get that sorted.

So, send in a support ticket, and they'll get you squared away.
Ensign
# 3 Try this
01-07-2013, 08:57 PM
If You go to the Email Address that uYou sighned in with go to the Email Button And in Your Inbox is a One time Key
Ensign
# 4
01-08-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyestrada View Post
If You go to the Email Address that uYou sighned in with go to the Email Button And in Your Inbox is a One time Key
Ahem. Cough cough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paipmdisplayname View Post
I haven't been to STO for about 2 months due to the limited free time I had and when I got back on August, they seem to add a new security protocal, the One-Time Activation code.

The "box" (whatever it's called) that told me to enter the code tell me to go to my email which I use in STO, so I enter.

The problem begin from there. My e-mail use in STO are the old one I use and I barely go check it. When I tried to access that e-mail, it's lock due to some security problem and I need to be verify. So I tried, but because I haven't use that e-mail for years, I can't remember the necessary information to recover them, so I can't access the one-time activation code .

Is there any alternate solution to these problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
This is my favorite part of those who claim cruisers do mad DPS.

They never share their build.
Commander
# 5
01-08-2013, 06:42 AM
That's something you're going to have to take up with your email provider, in this case. I'm sure that even web-based email providers have a support address.

Alternately, you can send in a support ticket explaining your situation, since you're unable to access your original email address.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Ensign
# 6
01-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Be glad you can get on the forums, I can't get to support log in to the game Nor make my own thread so I have to Hijack yours, I bought this game when it first came out and it will not let me in to the game with the one time code it also ask to log in twice, I can the first time when I do it asks again for the same info and it says its wrong........

I sent a ticket in for Star Trek Champion and Never winter night and yet have I heard back its been a month and I can't get support anywhere else, I'm about to uninstall and never buy another PW product again ....
Ensign
# 7
09-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Is there a way to receive a new Account Activation Code? I received the code in my email but was not able to use the code due the time expiration factor of the code due to the launcher patching the client. I received the email code at 2:29 pm, 1:59 pm and 1:45 pm after which the code failed due to it being expired.