Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Controls, User Interface, and the STO Gateway
Login

Captain
Since we can't delete our in game mails via the Forum anymore, i think it would be good to get a "delete all" button.
For example i trade very often on the exchange and i have LOT (something between five hundered and a thousand) of mails from the exchange in my mail.
Deleting them one by one is nearly impossible since my computer gets dangerously slow as soon as i open the in game mail.

I think i am not the only one who would find it handy to get a "delete All" button for the in game mail system.

Thank you for reading.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Career Officer
# 2
09-24-2012, 09:12 AM
That definitely would be nice! In most cases, I just want to delete Exchange spam though so maybe the ability to selected the messages I want to delete and be able to delete them that way would also be nice.
Captain
# 3
09-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Oh yes.... this would be lovely. But having ingame and forum mail hooked up again would be nicer still!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 4
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Oh yes.... this would be lovely. But having ingame and forum mail hooked up again would be nicer still!
That would definitely be helpful!

Thank you for reading.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Captain
# 5
10-01-2012, 09:14 AM
I''d just want the ability to read mail on this website to work again.
Captain
# 6
10-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Ye gods YES.
Lieutenant
# 7
07-06-2013, 09:05 PM
I agree. Add an easy way to delete the mail that we don't care about. I only want mail if it returns an unsold item I had in Exchange.
Ensign
# 8
07-06-2013, 11:30 PM
"Yes, rise my undead children, slay the living and....oh sorry wrong game"

On a serious note:

Wouldn't a button that deletes all mail without attachments be the best way to go. This way you can quickly get rid of all those annoying "item sold on exchange" notices without accidently deleting items.
Lieutenant
# 9
07-07-2013, 04:49 AM
agreed misslithany... now if we could only get the dev's attention!
Captain
# 10 More mail options request?
07-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Hey all.

I dunno if its just me but i cba to delete a mail as soon as i get it and it piles up. So of course when you get a long list of "item sold" and it clogs up your mail listing you kinda get annoyed that you cant select multiple mails and then do a one key deletion like you would in say thunderbird..

So i would like to ask for more mail sorting and deleting options such as mass delete and multiple select for deletion options.

Anyone with me here? As deleting one by one mails of item sold, is a pain in the bum and takes like 20 mins to do a long list of em.