Lt. Commander
I cant contact PWE, i cant always warn Peanut labs and the fact is i feel like the Free Zen offers are nothing but a blatent joke at this point.

Despite filling out the inital survey several times i dont get new ones nor seemingly credit for the first.

I've completed several free offers that actually show up and dont get credit.

Several more have not appeared at all after clicking on the offer just dragging me to a white screen sometimes with the peanut labs help thing sometimes not. These offers are supposed to make it somewhat easier to accrue zen. But the fact of the matter is that its not even close to doing so. I dont know if i'm the only one with this issue or others are beginning to have problems. Either way i hope someone can help me out and fix this.

I'm using the latest firefox browser and i really should not be having these issues. Help out if you guys can thanks.
Commander
# 2
09-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Honestly, the best 'free' Zen that you can get will come courtesy of the dilithium exchange. You can meet your daily cap of 8k and trade for more Zen in less time than you'll spend going round and round with those spam offers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-30-2012, 12:53 PM
i already cap out that pretty easy yeah, I'm looking for ways to suppliment it as the dilithium exchange has been fluxing upward from where it was normally. Because right now to get a ship...oh lets see...

2000*160...320k dilith. 40 days right now for a defiant. Thats a long time to grind.
Commander
# 4
09-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw51825 View Post
i already cap out that pretty easy yeah, I'm looking for ways to suppliment it as the dilithium exchange has been fluxing upward from where it was normally. Because right now to get a ship...oh lets see...

2000*160...320k dilith. 40 days right now for a defiant. Thats a long time to grind.
160 is dirt cheap, to be honest. Prior to Season 6, it was double that most of the time.

As it is, spend some Zen on character slots. They'll return even more Zen still. You can easily pull down 150 or so Zen per day with even minimum effort.

I'm just being honest with you. I've BTDT with these 'free' offers. You're not going to get much Zen, if any, and PWE will be little help to you in doing it. Any any info you give these surveys will be used to spam you endlessly, so I hope you're not using real phone numbers or email addresses. The only offers that reliably pay out require you to join a real paid service like Netflix, or to apply for credit cards/other things that can potentially cost money.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-30-2012, 01:29 PM
that involves the grinding of multiple characters *sigh* i hate that grind to 50. XD
Community Moderator
# 6
09-30-2012, 05:03 PM
If you "can't contact PWE" I assume that means you're having a browser problem with their website. In that case, you can email "customersupport@perfectworld.com" directly.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Career Officer
I have been trying to build up enough dilithium to exchange it for enough ZEN to buy some things on the store, and then I found these surveys that said they gave free ZEN when completed. I was really happy because I could finally find a way to get some of the awesome ships, uniforms, and bundles that are exclusive on the store.

Not only are the surveys not there half the time, they only actually give you the ZEN every one in a hundred times. I would be ok with this, I am just grateful that they offer a different way to get ZEN, if it wasn't for all of the spam emails that now get sent to my email address. These surveys are the worst, and the rest of the offers usually require a credit card, home adress, and other personal information, or even require you to subscribe to something. And the one additional offer that I did do because it was useful to me, and because it gave enough ZEN for an entire exclusive bundle, didn't work. The free trial to Netflix went through on my only credit card, so now I can never do that offer again. The page that I had hoped would give me my ZEN wouldn't load and the connection to the website was lost, which frequently happens on the other offers.

What the hell, Perfect World!? Again, I'm grateful that you are offering ZEN, but at least give it to us instead of getting this damn survey company to screw us over every single time.
Ensign
# 8
11-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Pretty much correct. It's a scam to steal your information for free or they are actually having technical difficulties; either way, avoid it because now my email is littered with spam and I have few zens to show for it. 1 zen = 1 cents, go to a trash can, sell the can, get 10 zens.