Lieutenant
# 1 Suggestion about personal bank
10-03-2012, 02:49 PM
You know how you get items in mail? If your not at a mail station you can see the mail even though you can't get to it. Is there anyway we can have access to our bank even if its just for view like we can as the mail? I mean I would love it if we could see check our bank to see if there's something we need or want or to check on something me with regens and repairs. being able to use regens and repairs even though they are in my bank is awesome.. i just can't see. sure this suggestion isn't really needed but it would be save time and help me and anyone else who does this enjoy the game a bit more
Ensign
# 2
10-04-2012, 02:52 AM
They have this. it's called the Azura II. 2 hr cd, but access to mail/bank/fleet bank etc...
Commander
# 3
10-04-2012, 07:04 AM
The Azura's bank isn't what he's asking for. He wants a "view only" bank that he can see when he's buying things so that he doesn't buy 20 more critical components when he's got 100 of them in his bank already (for example).

I wouldn't mind having it. It's actually pretty annoying having to run back and forth (on ESD) or constantly switch back on forth (via the Azura) trying to figure out what you need to stock up on.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-04-2012, 09:41 AM
This would be an awsome feature, it's actually so obviously useful it's strange they didn't add it already in the game.

And I'm also running back and forth to see "how many Xs" I have in the bank already to calculate how many more I still need. It's annoying.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Aye. i know about the freighters . mainly asking for a "view bank button" to save time from having to figure out what i need and what's i don't need.

Last edited by jamesburtchell; 11-27-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Captain
# 6
11-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Excellent suggestion, jamesburtchell - this would be very handy.

Make it so, Cryptic.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots