Commander
I was just selecting other clothes for my orion boffs and thought i saw the word bikini. I couldnt select it though. Is there a bikini? Its not part of the formal style clothes pack from the c-store because thats fed only but are there no other casual clothes (or casual clothes for the Klingons at all) somewhere?
Career Officer
# 2
10-04-2012, 10:39 AM
The Orion chest armour is a Bikini. They work along the superhero lines where more flesh equals better protection.
Commander
# 3
10-04-2012, 10:55 AM
I just thought there was a seperate real bikini option without the princess leia metal bikini and the skirt because i thought i saw the word bikini in the clothing options (not the "normal" orion tops and skirts)and i read about it. Well there were rumours about a nude mod as well which is obviously wrong if not impossible (and risky and stupid btw)
Rihannsu
# 4
10-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willamsheridan View Post
I just thought there was a seperate real bikini option without the princess leia metal bikini and the skirt because i thought i saw the word bikini in the clothing options (not the "normal" orion tops and skirts)and i read about it. Well there were rumours about a nude mod as well which is obviously wrong if not impossible (and risky and stupid btw)

If you're asking for a normal fabric bikini, no, there isn't one unless you count the tattered one, all the rest are metallic.

BTW, the nudity/no top bug was quashed very early in beta IIRC.
Captain
# 5
10-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
BTW, the nudity/no top bug was quashed very early in beta IIRC.
That statement may or may not be entirely accurate......... <Walks out of room Whistling>
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 6
10-05-2012, 11:46 AM
You Sir are a disturbed man.
Career Officer
# 7
10-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
The Orion chest armour is a Bikini. They work along the superhero lines where more flesh equals better protection.
Reminds me of the first Macross movie: "Maybe those are her only vulnerable parts"
Career Officer
# 8
10-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I beamed down and took a stroll with my Gorn in my tighty tight Speedo's of Khaless on the merry decks of Deep Space Nine.

Three minutes later, after I bent over to pick up a Lobi Crystal, I was surrounded my 14 security NCP's and a Dev, trying to hold down his lunch while informing me that there was a tailor on DSN and that he had taken up a collection of EC from the Cryptic/PW staff and a great number of players would be more than happy ( if not thankful ) to treat me to a free costume change.

So I accepted the money and used it to get wasted at Quarks. They didn't care how I was dressed..............I do however have to pay for the door when everyone else ran right through it and vomited in the nearest airlock. Also the first time I heard Morn scream while departing soon after I sat down in the chair with my back facing him.

I now get a free 1,000 Zen per month instead of 500...........as long as I don't pull that stunt again.

True story.
Career Officer
# 9
10-11-2012, 09:26 AM
I would spend 2000 Zen for the Speedo. I just want you to know that, Cryptic. That is a lost sale.