Captain
Over the last two days I've gotten two new Blue quality DOFF's.

THe first was a Black Female Doctor names Martha Jones Smith with the quote "I hope this box is big enough inside for both of us."

The most recent is a White male scientist named Verne Brown his quote, "As dad would say: GREAT SCOTT!"

Not to mention the temporal mission "Create a lightning storm over an ancient time travel site." WHich talks about multiple temporal disturbances in 30 year increments ranging from the late 19th century into the early 21st.

1885, 1955, 1985, 2015.

Our duty officers helped make sure Marty McFly made it back to 1985 by helping to create the unpredicted lightning strike that blew out the clocktower!

Anyone else find some good ones?

Apparently it's possible to Earn Gary Sevens female companion as a DOFF as well.

I have to say though, Martha and Verne are going to stay in my roster for a long while.
Republic Veteran
# 2
10-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes, Isis the cat in her humanoid form. Purple entertainer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-05-2012, 04:59 AM
The Tipler Cylinder references Galaxy Quest.
Career Officer
# 4
10-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Temporal agents Dulmer and Lucsly are supposed to be out there too somewhere, although I have yet to see them myself.
Captain
# 5
10-05-2012, 08:58 AM
The commander on the USS Relativity that arrests Captain Braxton is in there as well. There is also someone called Jane Zombie that is from a short story where all the people in the story are the same person except at different times. It appears to be a really messed up short story.
Rihannsu
# 6
10-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
The commander on the USS Relativity that arrests Captain Braxton is in there as well. There is also someone called Jane Zombie that is from a short story where all the people in the story are the same person except at different times. It appears to be a really messed up short story.
"-all you zombies-" is a temporal paradox of the highest order....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 7
10-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachans View Post
Temporal agents Dulmer and Lucsly are supposed to be out there too somewhere, although I have yet to see them myself.
I've gotten Lucsly, interestingly enough they decided to go with a combination of his names in the Needs of the Many book and the DTI novels; Gariff Adam Lucsly. My guess is Dulmur will be Marion Wolf Dulmur.
Lieutenant
# 8
10-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Funny, I assumed that Dulmer and Lucsly were anagrams of "Mulder" and "Scully" (X-Files)