Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Hoping a dev will comment.

Why does the Krenn Temporal Destroyer have 3 Devices, when the Mobius Temporal Destroyer only has 2?

These ships are otherwise completely identical, and appears they were designed to be completely identical - aside from this discrepancy.

Krenn Destroyer

Mobius Destroyer

Also, the Krenn seems to have 400 crew and the Mobius 250?

The blog lists both as having 2 devices, it also lists both as having 250 crew...but I think it's a bit late to go back now.

Perhaps a 3rd device then for the Mobius?

Has anyone else noticed any other discrepancies?

Last edited by ussultimatum; 10-06-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
10-06-2012, 09:08 AM
A blog is just a blog but...

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=695181 which is still up, as a linkto from the official FAQ

Faction: Federation
Hull Strength: 33,000
Shield Modifier: 1.05
Crew: 250
Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 Aft
Device Slots: 2
Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Universal Lieutenant, 1 Universal Lieutenant Commander, 1 Lieutenant Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Engineering
Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 2 Engineering, 4 Science
Base Turn Rate: 15 degrees per second
Impulse Modifier: 0.2
Can equip Cannons
+10 Weapon Power, +5 Auxiliary Power
Console ? Universal ? Manheim Device

Faction: Klingon
Hull Strength: 33,000
Shield Modifier: 1.05
Crew: 250
Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 Aft
Device Slots: 2
Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Universal Lieutenant, 1 Universal Lieutenant Commander, 1 Lieutenant Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Engineering
Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 2 Engineering, 4 Science
Base Turn Rate: 15 degrees per second
Impulse Modifier: 0.2
Can equip Cannons
+10 Weapon Power, +5 Auxiliary Power
Console ? Universal ? Manheim Device

Someone needs to redo a copy-n-paste?

http://www.stowiki.org/Mobius_Temporal_Destroyer
http://www.stowiki.org/Krenn_Temporal_Destroyer
Career Officer
# 3
10-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Its was a copy paste... how does it get screwed up? That said I would not be adverse to getting a third device slot in the Mobius instead of them bringing the Krenn down to 2 *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
Career Officer
# 4
10-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Never under estimate the Cryptic ability to mess something up. Give them a year or so and maybe... just maybe, it'll get fixed.
Career Officer
# 5
10-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Never under estimate the Cryptic ability to mess something up. Give them a year or so and maybe... just maybe, it'll get fixed.
This is a big deal though, how did they mess this up? It really makes me think there's a dev that sneaks back in and changes things around when no one is looking just to sabotage things.

I know it seems like something minor to most but the extra device slot more so than the crew are a HUGE extra value for the ship. Suddenly my Mobius isn't as shiny .
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-06-2012, 05:09 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto

Last edited by kalecto; 10-07-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
10-10-2012, 11:30 AM
we are aware of the problem and are working to fix it so fed and klg remporal ships are the same.
Follow me on Twitter @CaptainGeko
Career Officer
# 8
10-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticgeko View Post
we are aware of the problem and are working to fix it so fed and klg remporal ships are the same.
Hi Cpt. Gecko, thanks for the response and for looking into this!

Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
10-11-2012, 01:19 PM
The Korath currently has 2 device slots, and the Krenn currently has 3. This is inverted. The Korath should have 3 and the Krenn should have 2.

We will be correcting this shortly. The current problem is if we fix it now, any item in the 3rd Krenn device slot will be lost. So we are making a quick script to move any items in the deleted slot to your inventory. Look for this fix soon.

We will also be setting the Krenn and Korath to 250 crew so they are the same as the Wells and Mobius.
Follow me on Twitter @CaptainGeko
Career Officer
# 10
10-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticgeko View Post
The Korath currently has 2 device slots, and the Krenn currently has 3. This is inverted. The Korath should have 3 and the Krenn should have 2.

We will be correcting this shortly. The current problem is if we fix it now, any item in the 3rd Krenn device slot will be lost. So we are making a quick script to move any items in the deleted slot to your inventory. Look for this fix soon.

We will also be setting the Krenn and Korath to 250 crew so they are the same as the Wells and Mobius.
Why not just give all of the Temporal ships, destroyer or science, three device slots? Nobody loses anything. Everyone is happy.