Lt. Commander
# 1 mk xii very rare drops
10-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Can some one please give me a list of missions and at what settings that will drop mk xii very rare items......... I dont think I've seen one drop on stf elite yet. I woundering if they even drop or is the game based in end game raid loot like stf borg, crafting mk xii very rare, or getting it from assignments like the alien artifact.

What assignments will reward mk xii very rare gear?

Can you craft mk xii very rare?

and what missions will drop it

thx for the help
Career Officer
# 2
10-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Not happening...

The MK XII's are all items you need to get either through ECD/Tech from STF's (Weapons, armor, shield, MACO and OMEGA gear), or Fleet Credits (same, except for the sets) or Duty Officer assignments (Consoles mainly).

I think I've seen a single MK XII drop since season 5... and that was in a STF.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports

Last edited by anazonda; 10-07-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Commander
# 3
10-07-2012, 01:06 AM
i have seen quite a lot of mkxii very rare engine drops (not tech)
What ? Calaway.
Career Officer
# 4
10-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
i have seen quite a lot of mkxii very rare engine drops (not tech)
Only seen Rares of thoose... Then again... I am a subscriber and have been since before launch...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 5
10-07-2012, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osirisraa View Post
Can some one please give me a list of missions and at what settings that will drop mk xii very rare items......... I dont think I've seen one drop on stf elite yet. I woundering if they even drop or is the game based in end game raid loot like stf borg, crafting mk xii very rare, or getting it from assignments like the alien artifact.

What assignments will reward mk xii very rare gear?

Can you craft mk xii very rare?

and what missions will drop it

thx for the help
Mk XII Very Rare stuff does drop in Elite STFs, but it's somewhat rarer than Prototype drops.

The only other places to find MK12 Very Rares is in the STF store or through lockboxes like with the Polarized Discruptor Box.

Also, I've seen Very Rare Mk12 items drop in the War Zones, but it's rare as well.

Can you Craft MkXII Very Rares? No. But the Children's Toys DOFF mission always rewards you with a MK12 console, the degree of the rarity depends on your luck, especially if its a console that's useful to you.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Lieutenant
# 6
10-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post

Can you Craft MkXII Very Rares? No. But the Children's Toys DOFF mission always rewards you with a MK12 console, the degree of the rarity depends on your luck, especially if its a console that's useful to you.
I have never seen the children's toys DOFF mission how do I get it ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
10-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woppy1 View Post
I have never seen the children's toys DOFF mission how do I get it ?
http://www.stowiki.org/Children%27s_Toys
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Thx for all the replys and help with this subject.

If very unfortunate and non entertaining to me that end game gear in this game is craft/assignment crafted, Raid loot, with the once in blue moon (something that sounds like it should be called a very very ultra rare drop). I enjoy loot runs in my mmo and I would Jack off with sand paper then run another STF
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-12-2013, 04:42 AM
still looks like stf is the only mk xii very rare drops ... 3 months later
Closed Thread