Career Officer
With the addition in game of the Fleet SB system, and the cost associated with purchasing Fleet items, ships and such, isn't it time for a increase in daily dilithium refinement cap?
Career Officer
# 2
10-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenttyler View Post
With the addition in game of the Fleet SB system, and the cost associated with purchasing Fleet items, ships and such, isn't it time for a increase in daily dilithium refinement cap?
In Champions 1000 Day Veterans saw their Dilithium-equivalent (called Questionite) refinement cap double. Though I doubt that will happen here. It's much easier to earn your daily cap of Dilithium. Doubling the limit for Questionite, when almost no one was reaching the old limit, was something of a token gesture. Here it would actually have meaning.
# 3
10-09-2012, 09:59 AM
The really can't increase the daily refining cap too much because then you would have lot more dil flooding the market which would serve to lower the value of dil.

IIRC, there is an 800 day vet perk DOff mission to refine a bit more dil?
Career Officer
# 4
10-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Yes there is, for 1,000 more Dilithium I think. Takes two days to complete though. http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_P...ined_Dilithium
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Rihannsu
# 5
10-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Yes there is, for 1,000 more Dilithium I think. Takes two days to complete though. http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_P...ined_Dilithium
Heck, easier to farm contraband and turn it in every 5hrs or so.
Career Officer
# 6
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
Heck, easier to farm contraband and turn it in every 5hrs or so.
You don't GET dilithium for the assignment. You spend unrefined and get refined.

It's a way of bypassing the cap if you routinely get over 8k ore in a day.
Career Officer
# 7
10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Raising the cap is a method Cryptic can use to lower the dilithium exchange rate. Seeing as the price right now is fairly low, I don't see them doing this until they find the magic item that makes C-points valuable again.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
10-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
You don't GET dilithium for the assignment. You spend unrefined and get refined.

It's a way of bypassing the cap if you routinely get over 8k ore in a day.
for the 1k extra a day for vets? hmm not worth the 800 day length imo lol

if you do the Turn over contraband assignment you get 2k dil in 5 hours time

200k ec = 5 contraband = 2k dil in 5 hours. but, you can get more in much less time doing pvp (1440 per set of 3 rounds) or stfs (480 for normal and 1100 for elite) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p