Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 113
As of today all Lifetime members should be receiving access to ALL Veteran awards.

I have been subscribed for 142 days. Now I DID receive the Mugato, the Android BOff, the Captain's Yacht, the fireworks etc. What I have NOT received are the 300 and 700 days Character slots.

Anyone any idea what might give?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,642
# 2
10-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddover View Post
As of today all Lifetime members should be receiving access to ALL Veteran awards.

I have been subscribed for 142 days. Now I DID receive the Mugato, the Android BOff, the Captain's Yacht, the fireworks etc. What I have NOT received are the 300 and 700 days Character slots.

Anyone any idea what might give?
You are also supposed to get a free VA level ship token - can you confirm if you got that? And if you did what ships can you get? Are all ships avail - like the Atrox, regent, etc?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 113
# 3
10-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
You are also supposed to get a free VA level ship token - can you confirm if you got that? And if you did what ships can you get? Are all ships avail - like the Atrox, regent, etc?
Yes, I did get the 1000 day VA ship. But you can only choose one specific ship, the Chimera class.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,642
# 4
10-10-2012, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddover View Post
Yes, I did get the 1000 day VA ship. But you can only choose one specific ship, the Chimera class.
If you look at the LTS rewards page you are supposed to get a Free VA ship token at day 600

I found out what ship it covers: sadly I already have 2 of them:

"Vice Admiral/Lieutenant General Ship Token: Speak with a Starship Requisition NPC to claim a Vice Admiral (Fed) or Lieutenant General (Klingon) ship. For Federation characters, this token can be used to claim an Exploration Cruiser Retrofit, Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit, or Tactical Escort Retrofit. For Klingon characters, this token can be used to claim a B'rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit, Varanus Fleet Support Vessel, Marauder Patrol Cruiser, or Kar'Fi Battle Carrier."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 113
# 5
10-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
If you look at the LTS rewards page you are supposed to get a Free VA ship token at day 600

I found out what ship it covers: sadly I already have 2 of them:

"Vice Admiral/Lieutenant General Ship Token: Speak with a Starship Requisition NPC to claim a Vice Admiral (Fed) or Lieutenant General (Klingon) ship. For Federation characters, this token can be used to claim an Exploration Cruiser Retrofit, Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit, or Tactical Escort Retrofit. For Klingon characters, this token can be used to claim a B'rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit, Varanus Fleet Support Vessel, Marauder Patrol Cruiser, or Kar'Fi Battle Carrier."
You are indeed right. Yes, I did get the VA ship token for one of the retrofits.
As far as I can tell, I got everything except the character slots.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 79
# 6
10-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddover View Post
As of today all Lifetime members should be receiving access to ALL Veteran awards.

I have been subscribed for 142 days. Now I DID receive the Mugato, the Android BOff, the Captain's Yacht, the fireworks etc. What I have NOT received are the 300 and 700 days Character slots.

Anyone any idea what might give?
Same here. I already had the 300day slot, but I didn't get the 700 day slot too.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 681
# 7
10-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Being investigated as of now apparently

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=11
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,651
# 8
10-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Missing my slots as well.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
# 9
10-11-2012, 01:43 PM
I am too the irony is I hit 300 days when they did this... so I was due for 1 slot anyway
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 64
# 10
10-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Ditto on the missing Character Slots; and Klingons aren't able to find their Fireworks either.

Personal note: I just read about the other ships the Klingons could have gotten. I thought my choice was limited to the Carrier or B'rel; I'm kicking myself for missing the other two ships... Engineer with a carrier, ah well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 PM.