Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Ensign
ok, so on the main server, i have only ever bought one retrain token on my one character. Today finding my build to be lacking in dps, i decided to transfer him to tribble to buy a respec token and test a new build before i by a token. I have done this before on other toons, however this time im getting the message "You cannot purchase Captain Retrain Token because you have already reached the limit." So since when is there a limit on spending money on this game? is F2p only allowed to buy 1 repsec token than boom were SOL if it wasnt right? or is this a bug? I dont want to spend the money on a token if its not going to allow me to use it. Also it will let me buy almost everything else w/ my zen, just not a rename or retrain token. says the same for both
Ensign
# 2
10-18-2012, 07:29 PM
well, no replys, so i gambled, and guess what, no respec limit on the main server, deffently a bug!
Community Moderator
# 3
10-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Not a bug. The c-store is disabled on Tribble so you can't buy respec tokens. You can however buy them on holodeck and transfer that character over with them and it should work fine and dandy.

/Edit:

Err scratch that apparently it is working cept for that item. Well i'm totally blind >.>
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me on Twitter or G+

Last edited by askray; 10-19-2012 at 02:39 AM.