Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,047
# 1 Season 7 Dev Blog #5
10-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Content Designer Jaddua Ross shares details about the upcoming Azure Nebula Rescue event in this entry of the Season 7 News Dev Blog series.


Link to the blog.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 429
# 2
10-18-2012, 12:07 PM
We want content!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 271
# 3
10-18-2012, 12:09 PM
This is good, But we need to know a bit more stuff then this !! Ciz this is not another ok thank you!!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 26
# 4
10-18-2012, 12:16 PM
1) "cross-faction"?

I assume the Fed./Klingon war ends before Season 7 launch?

2) Klingons helping Romulans?

I assume every Klingon is dead and replaced with an Undine doppelganger, pursuing an hidden romulan friendly Agenda?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,047
# 5
10-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonytevilo View Post
1) "cross-faction"?
Like the STFs, now. You can join a queue and have a mixed-faction team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 26
# 6
10-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Like the STFs, now. You can join a queue and have a mixed-faction team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
OK next try:

I understand the mechanics and Fed./Klinks putting the war aside to fight the Borg. But a armistice even temporary to help a bunch of romulan refugees - which will likely be killed in less then a day then Sela returns from the Iconians with the Iconians?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,446
# 7
10-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonytevilo View Post
OK next try:

I understand the mechanics and Fed./Klinks putting the war aside to fight the Borg. But a armistice even temporary to help a bunch of romulan refugees - which will likely be killed in less then a day then Sela returns from the Iconians with the Iconians?
Same thing as the Defera truce against the Breen. D...err... Ship waving in front of an emerging neutral power in a strategically useful position.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 399
# 8
10-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Hasn't the story of the Federation and the Klingons always been one of back and forth?

TOS: They're practically enemies.

TNG: They're practically allies.

DS9: About 3 flip-flops? From friend to enemy to ally against the Dominion.

STO: Enemies due in part to the Undine infiltration pulling similar tricks to the Founders. Now, after fighting the Borg, perhaps a temporary truce? And as one said, perhaps so they can get intel of their own so it's not a completely selfless act.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 423
# 9
10-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Like the STFs, now. You can join a queue and have a mixed-faction team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Didn't notice you guys did that finally haha, I gave up on STF's because we wwere forced to mega-grind. Glad to see STF teams can finally be multi-faction.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 883
# 10
10-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonytevilo View Post
1) "cross-faction"?

I assume the Fed./Klingon war ends before Season 7 launch?

2) Klingons helping Romulans?

I assume every Klingon is dead and replaced with an Undine doppelganger, pursuing an hidden romulan friendly Agenda?

Shhhh, remember not to take this game seriously in the trek universe. This game is about as far from cannon as you can get.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 PM.