Career Officer
# 1 Cave Dwellers
10-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Cave Dwellers is a new fleet. we use team speak and play together. we need members who can help structure the fleet and help it grow in all aspects. would love to try to make it a roleplaying fleet. members are not only welcome but needed badly. we have 4 members so far.

to join either comment here, send me an private message, or pm me in game.
Career Officer
# 2
10-19-2012, 07:40 PM
this is a priority one message- to all star trek online captains. the cave dwellers needs recruit, need people who can manage a fleet. catastraphe has happened war with the klingons is still under way, the borg is invading different quadrants, and other species are uprising. we were asked by star fleet command to form a special fleet called the cave dwellers, we are now in desperate need of personnel, experienced combat fighters are most welcome to help train newer cadets.
Career Officer
# 3
10-22-2012, 03:30 AM
so far a few good captains have responded to the challange. we are on our way of being structured. now we need recruits all are welcome. vetrans, new comers, people coming back to game.
Career Officer
# 4
10-23-2012, 07:07 PM
trying to keep this on page one so that people looking for a fleet will consider joining the cave dwellers. send me a private message or comment here
Career Officer
# 5
10-28-2012, 03:40 AM
slipped to page 3 im slacking. need help. mayday priority one message all captains help join the cave dweller fleet to become one of the best in game.
Career Officer
# 6
10-29-2012, 12:35 PM
i will be playing star trek online as much as possible today until my power goes out because of hurricane sandy and now the FRANKENSTORM that is hitting my NEW JERSEY HOME. i am safe but am told to stay in and that it is a matter of time for my power to go out.
Career Officer
# 7
11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
from the darkness of new jersey of the after math of the monstrous sandy i have survived with out power, heat, television, internet. i am back an in full power. i aim reading my ships and gearing for battle.

in the mean time anyone wanting to join cave dweller fleet send me a message or comment in here. we use team speak to communicate.

god bless the survivors of sandy.
Career Officer
# 8
11-07-2012, 08:50 PM
our fleet admiral has taken ill and is in sick bay, release will be tomorrow after 4 days in hospital. will be recoperating for days. wish her well quickly.

meantime more storms hit the new jersey shore as nor easter anilia dumps a foot of snow on the drowned powerless towns. state needs rescueing bad.

in the mean time the cave dwellers need active members pm me if your interested in being a part of a growing new fleet.
Career Officer
# 9
11-11-2012, 11:09 AM
still need active members to grow fleet. esp with season 7 coming.
Career Officer
# 10
11-13-2012, 11:17 AM
active captains, if you want to play with experienced vets and experiment with items and do missions together and get the best gaming experiece from game. join the cave dwellers and help mold the fleet into awesomeness.