Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121012a.7

General:
  • Improved the rewards for the older Fleet Actions.
  • Updated Defera Invasion and Borg Alert missions and rewards to give Omega Marks.
    • This is a work in progress, and some of the missions may not have them added in yet.
Career Officer
# 2
10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Shiny, any details?
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-23-2012, 11:49 AM
I was always wondering since this is Omega Force between Federation and Klingons... Omega rewards but the two Empires cannot team up... Is this ever going to be doable since its hard to find enough ppl on KDF side to team up with?

Edit: This was in reference to the notes which involve Omega marks for Defera.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 10-23-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
10-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I was always wondering since this is Omega Force between Federation and Klingons... Omega rewards but the two Empires cannot team up... Is this ever going to be doable since its hard to find enough ppl on KDF side to team up with?
If you create a private action stf group you can invite kdf AND feds, my fleet uses this option a lot but you can create mixed groups that aren't pug and pre-made mixed this may
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halcyon3 View Post
If you create a private action stf group you can invite kdf AND feds, my fleet uses this option a lot but you can create mixed groups that aren't pug and pre-made mixed this may
I edited it because it appears that you did not quite understand I was going off of the topic of the Omega Marks for Defera. Which you cannot make a private thing to combine them both which I am well aware of for how you do STFs but Defera Invasion is not a STF.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 10-23-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
10-23-2012, 04:04 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-24-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Captain
# 7
10-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Why is it so difficult to add the DETAILS to these patch notes? "Improved", sure sounds good. HOW have they improved? Yes, I know I can go look at Tribble myself. Then again, compared to the live environment, Tribble is virtually a wasteland with noone around. How do I queue up for an "older Fleet Action" to try out said rewards?
Commander
# 8
10-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Why is it so difficult to add the DETAILS to these patch notes? "Improved", sure sounds good. HOW have they improved? Yes, I know I can go look at Tribble myself. Then again, compared to the live environment, Tribble is virtually a wasteland with noone around. How do I queue up for an "older Fleet Action" to try out said rewards?
No kidding and after the way Season 5 labeled crafting "improved" that word always brings up a certain sense of dread with me until I know exactly how its been improved.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
10-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Improved in this case probably just means they put back in the dilithium rewards.
Career Officer
# 10
10-23-2012, 12:02 PM
That would be awesome, I love the old Fleet Actions and even with just a 480 dili reward it would be great to play them again.

LOL, this months featured ship is the MVAE.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?